Rarity question.

BlitzkriegHottie

This is the only time I've seen an ultra rare EU platinum that is rarer than its US/NA counterpart. 

Is this just because or is there something wrong with the EU version? 

I mean, after all the NA version has a weird glitch that makes Axis Mundi almost impossible to solo. 

I plan on making this my 300th platinum. Looooooong road ahead, I know, but still, would like to know if there's something wrong with it. 

22 minutes ago, Aceterix said:

I think it was on ps plus for eu, it was back when the territories weren't always aligned so perhaps eu got it and us didn't?

Makes it more likely people would have given it a go without knowing it was for them?

Ah ok, if it was a plus title for Europe only then yeah, that would explain it. 

42 minutes ago, BlitzkriegHottie said:

Ah ok, if it was a plus title for Europe only then yeah, that would explain it. 

Don’t know about the rarity difference, but I also think this is the only game I know or played where the EU version is more rare.

Nothing wrong with game apart from the Axis Mundi glitch. But it’s a lot easier to do Tower of Babel with two controllers anyway. Good luck!

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

11 hours ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

The NA and JP versions of the game share the trophy list. Pretty sure if it was just NA only, the rarity would've been similar to the EU list. But JP players tend to be better than NA and EU players, especially for a Japanese game like Catherine, hence causing the rarity difference. 

Adding to this, Axis Mundi was actually possible to complete solo on the JP version, whereas it was not realistically in the NA/EU version.

Edited by Shiva