NEO: The World Ends With You announced for PS4, coming summer 2021 worldwide

Venocide

1 hour ago, Darkwing___Duck said:

Since you can use your demo save for the final game when it comes out, does anyone know how that would work for trophies?

If other titles have done something similar maybe?

It depends on the game, because some will allow you to use demo saves to auto-pop certain trophies but others don't.

I played the demo last night.

SO. DAMN. GOOD. It's literally the PERFECT game. (well... for me anyway lol)

Final Fantasy emoji's, (CAN I HAS IRL?! ?) FIRE soundtrack, (expected tbh) a TREMENDOUS visual upgrade and new battle system is OUTSTANDING AND EXTREMELY FUN (takes a while to get used to though lol)

Am I biased? I mean... probably? Personally though I still found this game so damn good.

I can not wait for the full release ?

(if anyone wants to watch my stream of it... I managed to stream the entire demo. It's still on my Twitch... but I'm not an affiliate or whatever so it won't be on there forever. Luckily... I export all of my Twitch streams as VODs to my YouTube channel. Where it shall live forever. You can find it there ?. Be forewarned though... it's pretty much an official 'Mega is very giddy and happy for almost two and a half hours' video lol ? I'd post it in this thread but I don't need BS responses to it. So yeah.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...