NEO: The World Ends With You announced for PS4, coming summer 2021 worldwide

Venocide

27 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Played the **** out of the DS version. 

One of the best games ever made.

EDIT:

It a sequel, still great. Would love the orginal with a Platinum Trophy.

I've been waiting for them to bring it to the PS4 but it doesn't look like it's happening, I recently got my hands on a Switch so I'll buy it and beat it before the sequel releases next year. 

This announcement actually made me lose my mind! I can't believe the countdown actually revealed something we actually wanted to see, lol. Aliasing aside, this looks phenomenal. It's exactly what I imagined a 3D TWEWY game would look like. And my man Minamimoto is looking so zetta cool!!

I'll probably double dip for this game, since I'd like to have a PS4 copy for the trophies, but also a Switch version to compliment the Switch port of the first game. 

• Like 2

LET'S GOOOOOOO!

I was waiting so long for a sequel, Square was so zetta slow on this one. Best DS game hands down. The pin system is back apparently. If the platinum asks to max every pins, it's gonna be a serious grind.

Edited by Clarink
Forgot comment
  • Like 2

The original was actually incredible on DS, loved it, and it was cool awesome to see the characters show up in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD, weird to see characters exclusive to a Nintendo system show up on a PlayStation game (yes, I know it was on 3DS first)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

Never played the first game but very excited to play the next entry! So far away though! Was there a rumor that the first game would get a remaster of sorts?1f914.png 

The remaster already came out, first on tablet/mobile then on Switch.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

48 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

This announcement actually made me lose my mind! I can't believe the countdown actually revealed something we actually wanted to see, lol. Aliasing aside, this looks phenomenal. It's exactly what I imagined a 3D TWEWY game would look like. And my man Minamimoto is looking so zetta cool!!

I'll probably double dip for this game, since I'd like to have a PS4 copy for the trophies, but also a Switch version to compliment the Switch port of the first game. 

My man !

• Like 1

Ahhh iiiim soooo happy. (Sad but idgaf)

The original is my favourite game of all time. 

Ahhh i am f***ing beaming right now. Im literally taking a beer out the fridge for this. 

Ive tried to avoid Cyberpunk 2077 because i have a feeling it'll be an amazing this experience but this is more important to me personally. I didnt think this would ever happen. 

Its the only game i have (and would ever have) a tattoo of. Only small ones like. And so i got 2. Hah. 

5 hours ago, Crzy Minus said:

To all the morons on Twitter who think this is a carbon copy of Persona 5:

Yes, Shibuya is a real location.

I actually thought it was near identical to Digimon Cyber Sleuth (yes I know its based on a real location), but it looks really close.

On 11/23/2020 at 10:19 PM, Clarink said:

The remaster already came out, first on tablet/mobile then on Switch.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My man !

Ah nice! Any news on if it might head over to the ps4? Also love your avatar of the emo trio lol!?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

Ah nice! Any news on if it might head over to the ps4?

Unfortunatly no, and I don't think it will, but I hope they do eventually. Furthermore the switch version (Final Mix) has a new chapter at the end that introduce a character that is present in the trailer for NEO Twewy.

14 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

Also love your avatar of the emo trio lol!1f602.png

Thanks ! Like your Tifa avatar, she looks so done with this shit.

• Like 1

I haven't trusted Square Enix in a long time. I've only enjoyed one game this generation from them and it's Automata (and Square essentially let Taro do his thing without intervening). This, NieR Replicant remake, and potentially FF XVI might make me change my opinion on the company. I'm hesitant to get excited for anything by this company anymore. However, I am excited to get more of the soundtrack since it seemed similar to the first game's. I'll probably inevitably pre-order since I love the first one so much. Glad to see they went with a new main cast which is what I wanted for a sequel. Neku and co's story is complete and I'd hate to seem them in another Reaper's Game.

1 hour ago, MandA60VISE said:

I haven't trusted Square Enix in a long time. I've only enjoyed one game this generation from them and it's Automata (and Square essentially let Taro do his thing without intervening). This, NieR Replicant remake, and potentially FF XVI might make me change my opinion on the company. I'm hesitant to get excited for anything by this company anymore. However, I am excited to get more of the soundtrack since it seemed similar to the first game's. I'll probably inevitably pre-order since I love the first one so much. Glad to see they went with a new main cast which is what I wanted for a sequel. Neku and co's story is complete and I'd hate to seem them in another Reaper's Game.

Agree with all of this. 

Especially story wise. I mean they could of milked more out the characters...(maybe..Square often finds a way) but they have no reason too. 

Plus FF16 looks good so far. 

If they can get anywhere close to the quality of games they had late 90s early 00s, they can retake the title of fave game company*. 

* Eww

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MandA60VISE said:

As long as FF XVI is nothing like XV they are heading back in the right direction... I've never quit an FF game halfway before from boredom... Except that one

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...