Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CsabelitoHUN

Trophy thoughts?

8 posts in this topic

The game has been out on the Switch for months now and honestly it looks like a flash game from 2012

Shame because I always love me some Lovecraftian games

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CsabelitoHUN said:

The game has been out on the Switch for months now and honestly it looks like a flash game from 2012

Shame because I always love me some Lovecraftian games

 

This. It can be finished in around 10 minutes though. Might buy it on sale.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, andropol said:

 

This. It can be finished in around 10 minutes though. Might buy it on sale.

really?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I went about buying it, but the only problem I have is when I sync the trophies after getting through and haven't synced with my other trophies yet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trophies won’t show up on the site or sync to psn. I finished this over a month ago and it caused a delay everytime I sync new trophies. When is the publisher going to update the NA version?

Edited by RipvanX
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RipvanX said:

The trophies won’t show up on the site or sync to psn. I finished this over a month ago and it caused a delay everytime I sync new trophies. When is the publisher going to update the NA version?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.