Trophy thoughts?

• 1 month later...

The Plat is currently unobtainable (at least in the Asian version) because the latest patch (1.03) broke two of the trophies :(:

I was going to buy it but unobtainable trophies on Day 1 is a no-no.

EDIT 1: Typical, no sooner than I post this, than 1.04 comes out and fixes the glitch (at least in theory).

EDIT 2: 1.05 is also now out so the problem should definitely be fixed by now :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

10 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

That I honestly do not know. I just started yesterday. I heard that nothing is miss able though. Firis is one of my absolute favorites. Ryza is easier than Firis though 

Ryza was my first and I really enjoyed it so Ryza 2 was an instant pick up. Sophie was on a good sale at my local shop one day, but the others seem to maintain their value quite well so just waiting for price drops before I go for them, but glad to hear Firis is good as that one has my interest the most

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

I beat the base game. They made the extra boss way too hard. Seriously 1f612.png it’s not even fun. One attack and you’re dead. And I’m lvl 89

I dont think they made the post game boss too hard..it's just the rest of the game bosses are too easy. The difficulty curve goes up exponentially for the post game one, you really need to be good at swapping characters, juggling their health, buffs, etc, managing the Break meter and knowing when to go all out or gold back and defend. Even at 99 with a bunch of items with really good stats and abilities, it was still a challenge. Pacing yourself is the most important part.

It's really easy to neglect armor and accessories in this game, which I did for about 85% of the game, so you can find yourself playing catch up later on and that's a boring process. Just stay on top of your gear upgrades, rebuild to get the best or maxed out bonuses, etc. 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2021 at 8:13 AM, sealightbreeze said:

I got half way through today. Just need a bit more and hopefully I can beat him. Do you know how to get the light essences? Not the Fire, Ice, Wind or lightning. How do I access the others? They are already unlocked 

I saved the game first and then just did gem reduction on like a while bunch of stuff, it seems like the light essence takes way more to build up than the others so I would advise to just do it for the trophy, then reload a save

• Like 1