What screensaver do you use?

Masamune

I thought screensavers were a 90's fad.  I haven't used one in years (ah, the old Johnny Castaway...), I just let the the computer turn off the display.  It's safer that way.  Screensavers are useless for not-CRT monitors, since they don't burn phosphorous, which is the reason for the screensavers to exist in the first place.  Screens don't need saving anymore.

Though I guess some people like to have some pictures prancing around when they're not doing anything.  I don't.  If I'm not using the computer, it's off.  If I'm using it, even sparingly, I'm always checking something.

I thought screensavers were a 90's fad.  I haven't used one in years (ah, the old Johnny Castaway...), I just let the the computer turn off the display.  It's safer that way.  Screensavers are useless for not-CRT monitors, since they don't burn phosphorous, which is the reason for the screensavers to exist in the first place.  Screens don't need saving anymore.

Though I guess some people like to have some pictures prancing around when they're not doing anything.  I don't.  If I'm not using the computer, it's off.  If I'm using it, even sparingly, I'm always checking something.

I used to let it just sleep, but when I found the Touhou screensaver I just couldn't resist, It has scythes and bunnie-girls!