Killzone Shadow Fall

snakebit10

What kind of trophies would you like to see for Shadowfall.

I would like to see trophies for

Completing each mission

Finish the campaighn on any difficulty

Finish Campaign on elite difficulty

Kill 50 Helghast with melee

Kill 250 Helghast

Kill 500 Helghast

Kill 10,000 Helghast

Complete 10 challenges in MP

Complete 100 Challenges in mp

Complete all 1500 challenges in mp.

Just some of my ideas.

finish all 1500 challenge in multiplayer??????  NO!!!!!!!!!

how about ( no online trophies at all ) or the game will split in two, single player and multiplayer just like we all seen in the commercial of the ps4 or just like killzone 3 and you can get the platinum and 100% by just playing the single player without forcing you to do the chore of multiplayer trophies, while the MP trophy part doesn't have a platinum.    

• Like 1

Silver - GODDA**IT!!! - Complete any level on Elite with under 5% accuracy

Bronze - You just crossed the line, buddy. - Online: Kill a player that is tea-bagging your teammate

Bronze - ATHENAAA!!!! - Find the Blade of Olympus

Bronze - n00b hunter - Online: Kill a player that is carrying a Rocket Launcher with your pistol

Gold - Shish Kabob - Stick at least 3 Helghast to a wall with only one bolt.

Gold - Dramatic Finish - Kill the final boss with a melee hit on Elite

Silver - My squad, my family... - Online: Survive the final wave with all 4 teammates alive.

I like a bit of a challenge B)

Close combat  kill 100 melee

headshot trophy !!!

play 40 hours ! trophy !:P

agree multiplayer trophy suck!!! ( What if some1 want to play the game in 7 years from now?, and no people are playing it!!! ) --- crash server. shutdown server

only should be in a mmo :P

• Like 1

Close combat  kill 100 melee

headshot trophy !!!

play 40 hours ! trophy ! :P

agree multiplayer trophy suck!!! ( What if some1 want to play the game in 7 years from now?, and no people are playing it!!! ) --- crash server. shutdown server

only should be in a mmo :P

amen to that man, if it's an MMO then be my guess since MMO is online based games so online trophies is something natural there, but if it's not then this is the problem.

some online trophies for current games is a breeze to achieve but in other games unfortunately is very annoying, not to mention it's holding the platinum back ..so if you wanted the plat then get them all... i am looking at you the most killzone2 <_<

now i am stuck with tomb rider online trophies too :shakefist: 

finishing a match on every mode, peoples only playing or the most playing in quick match and team death match, no one playing in the other modes.

why tomb rider have an online mode in the first place? :(   

• Like 1

With recent vids that I have watched I now know there are Optional Missions in the game.

So I would like to see trophies for completing optional missions.

Complete one optional mission

Complete 10 optional Missions

Complete all optional missions

One new idea for mp trophy.

Get a kill with each type of weapon in mp. (could be one of the challenges. Don't know)

• Like 1

Mine is complete the game on easy,hard and normal I agree with your kill this amount of helgast for multiplayer reach level 20 level 40 level 50 complete 10 challenges complete 30 challenges and get 20,000 kills in multiplayer :)

Edited by faisalc64

Mine is complete the game on easy,hard and normal I agree with your kill this amount of helgast for multiplayer reach level 20 level 40 level 50 complete 10 challenges complete 30 challenges and get 20,000 kills in multiplayer :)

I don't think I want 20,000 kills in mp.

10,000 kills combined between sp and mp will be fine.

• Like 1

No bullshit, uninspired trophies, like "$unreasonable_number_of kills", "$unreasonable_leaderboard_rank achieved" etc.

I hope we will finally reach a level in trophies maturity, as a system, where we won't get more than 5-10 MP trophies in any game (because 99% of games tend to have dead multiplayer in 6 months, which makes achieving those a pain and no fun for anyone involved) - there is nothing good about those, especially grindy ones: motivates some people to play trophies instead of actual game, potentially disturbing flow of said game, eg. when the best way to rack kills for trophy is boosting/focusing on killing in specific objectives-based mode - instead of planting bombs, bunch of people will focus on exclusively killing enemy and maximizing available time for it = broken game. On top of that, if there is significant imbalance in time required for 1-2 trophies compared to rest of them, you are doing it wrong, eg. Tomb Raider. Almost everything done in ~15-20 hours, but wait - now you have to grind MP for 20-50 hours, just so you can get that one last trophy. Bad trophy design in a nutshell.

I would be glad to see "reach $half_of_maximum rank in multiplayer", maybe complete 1-3 challenges, and some trophies regarding fun kills, like killzone used to have - mid-air jet pack to mid-air jet pack etc. Up to 10 of those, and bunch of fun stuff to do in campaign. And for the love of god - no collectibles, unless you are going to implement some kind of system to assist with looking for them, make them easy to spot, but maybe harder to get, or something fun in any way - no one likes collectibles.