Contributor

Contributor (5/10)

• Reacting Well
  • First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. The forum title is still misspelt though lmao!
  2. And that's your justification for refusing to play a game? Just because it has a trophy or two that you might not get? Kinda sad if you ask me.
  3. More games should have trophies like this. A platinum trophy should be earned through hard work and not just given out to anyone playing the game. The best trophies are the ones that become known for their hard-as-balls difficulty. Not everything needs to be given a baby-mode. I can't beleive there are people refusing to play games just because they think the trophies look too hard, I mean, I think trophies are cool, but they shouldn't drive your overall view of a game. Grow up ffs.
  4. Not really. I played it for the first time ever earlier this year while visiting a friend of mine, and I loved it, better than GTAV to be sure. Sure, it plays differently than "modern" games, but all it takes is 30 minutes TOPS before you get used to it all and suddenly it's normal.
  5. @ars says US, @Blazhead says UK. Things just got tense. I had a quick look online and it looks like the Gold Edition is available in both countries lmao.
  6. I look forward to checking this game out. Seriously though, how exactly is this game dragging a dead horse? #ProteusGate
  7. But it's likely they can't shut down PS3 servers without also taking down the PS4 servers too, since both consoles run off the same network. So unless Sony also want to take down the PS4 online, I think they have plenty reason to keep them open for years to come.
  8. Woah, not buying a game purely based on trophies? That's really sad man. Gamers these days.
  9. I was talking more about small mistakes, but still that's interesting to hear. Your 27 already? Damn, it feels like only yesterday when "text speak" was new...
  10. Obviously, when applying for a job or something, it's important to always check for typos in what you write. But what about typos on a forum site like this? Do you consider them acceptable? I'm not talking about when people are impossible to understand because of shit spelling, but when someone writes something that is perfectly understandable but with a couple small errors.
  11. Say what you will about PSNprofiles... at least they actually do some investigation before banning someone over trophy reports. Unlike another site I could name...

1. PostalDudeRus

PostalDudeRus

What site? PM me, I don't know any other PSN Trophies related sites.

2. AJ_Radio

AJ_Radio

Let me guess, PST.org?

Too many elitists over there. I make a few posts here and there but that's basically it.

12. Woah imagine getting angry over trophies. Grow up dude.
  13. Um, hey guys, I'm not actually a girl. Some of you should Google the definition of the word "joke" sometime. 

1. ihadalifeb4this

ihadalifeb4this

It doesn't matter you can be whatever you want. -_-

2. Blonde-Boy01

Blonde-Boy01

@ihadalifeb4this Again, I was joking. But still that's sweet to say, so good on you