Experienced

Experienced (7/10)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. Definitively hacked. Their account is full of platinums done in minutes or even seconds, like AC Odyssey 100% done in 6 minutes and every DMC game done in 2 minutes
  2. I would like to sign up. Half the games here are currently in my backlog but have been putting them off. I will go with LiS Before the Storm. Installed it almost 1 year ago and still haven't started it.
  3. I believe Spirit Within is another trophy that may glitch on you or has it's counter broken. I have have completed the story mode and I'm on tier 5 on the survival and no trophy for doing 500 spirit kills. Edit: Got the platinum. The trophy was indeed broken, had to restart a brand new playthrough by deleting my save file. What I did was play adventure mode while leveling up skills that use summons. Try to get all of the skills that use summons to lvl 1, then lvl 2 then finally lvl 3 to maximize the amount of times each summon shows up. It took me to the 2nd to last map for the trophy to pop up.
  4. This happened to me recently when I played Foamstars for the first time. It also happened when the PS5 launched, back in 2020. I can tell you it, in my case, it wasn't an overheating issue, as the PS5 error log had nothing about the PS5 shutting itself off and no overheating message showed up. I keep the PS5 in a clean and dust free place. Actually, the PS5 itself warns you when its getting too hot and that you should turn off. If I had to guess, it probably hard crashed. Probably something related to the power supply shortening and turning itself off to avoid burning itself. That would explain it suddenly turning itself off without any warning. Try to play other games and see how the PS5 behaves. I do recommend taking the side panels off and dusting it off every so often tho, like other users here did.
  5. Same thing just happened to me. I saw some reports that even if you use any of the base game Hunter classes the trophy might glitch so it seems like a Hunter issue. I'm lvling up Bladedancer rn cuz it's the class I heard less people complain about not working. This just feels like a huge rng trophy on top of a really boring grind Edit: Got the trophy done with Bladedancer. Keep doing bounties everday and it should be done in no time. For extra xp (if you have already completed every story mission), complete Siva strikes. Don't forget to claim siva bounties before doing them. You will most of the times find randoms running this playlist, allowing you to quickly stack xp
  6. Congrats to all the nominees, a lot of awesome guides in here. Here are my picks: Exceptional Trophy Guides: Like a Dragon: Ishin! Trophy Guide written by soliunasm Tactics Ogre: Reborn Trophy Guide written by JNSpradlin Exceptional DLC Guides: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - VR Mission Expansion DLC Trophy Guide written by nrs1nrs1 Streets of Rage 4 - Mr. X Nightmare DLC Trophy Guide written by The_Kopite Exceptional Gameplay Guides: Borderlands 2 - A Vault Hunter's Diary written by HuntingFever Persona 3 Portable - Ultimate 100% Walkthrough written by LuckySIime, Aridoburrito, BeforeJam, ObsiEez and yanderegogeta New Author Excellence: AKB1/149 恋愛総選挙 Trophy Guide written by HONOKAPARA Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Trophy Guide written by Belle_Clover Returning Author Excellence: Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless Trophy Guide written by DesmaBR Fallout 3 - All DLC Trophies Walkthrough and Roadmap written by NCSFan001 Exceptional Use of Original Content: Silent Hill Downpour - 100% (All Collectibles/Side Quests/Endings) Walkthrough (+Speedrun) Guide written by angelbless45 The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie - Walkthrough written by RaveNScythE18 Exceptional Use of Formatting: Killer Frequency Trophy Guide written by igs63 Moving Out 2 Trophy Guide written by lewqu and distressedjazz Finally, my GOTY pick is: Sunless Skies Trophy Guide written by Xillynoc
  7. Funny enough I just did a game playing as Kirishima and got A+ without any KO. The majority of points came from assisting my teammates, around 7k from there. Also a ton of points for "Phase X Most Items Given", 7 phases with each giving 600 points. Is there anyway to track A+ ratings? I know I can check wins on my profile but didn't find any option for A+.
  8. For the Superstar trophy do we really need A+? If so, It think I have more wins than A+ ratings at this point. Is there any easy way to get A+ more frequently? I get some KOs every game but it doesn't seem to be helping.
  9. Afaik you can only get them on missions, the shop and battle pass rewards. Maybe there is some way to get more but I haven't checked much of the agency mechanic yet. I would say the best bet is to buy agency points with the event currency and to always get the daily quests done. Same applies to gallery currency. If you do buy agency points from the shop, do not buy them in bulk till you have unlocked the Shopaholic trophy.
  10. This will really be a grind, so far I only got 3 wins and a few A+ ratings. I feel like the 1 million coins and 1 million agency points trophies will unlock way after I'm done with wins, just by how scarce they are. I wonder if you can even spend them or if it has to be exactly 1 million for the trophy to pop. It feels like this is one of those games you jump on daily, complete every mission and log off. I kinda like that the emblem trophy forces you to play with other characters but that's about it. Fingers crossed they don't close these servers in a year like they did with Gundam.
  11. A bit late on this one but still in time (I hope) Guide of the Year: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - 100% Walkthrough written by Argandalf_01 Exceptional Trophy Guides: Slay the Spire Trophy Guide written by ArkhamKnight895 Sol Cresta Trophy Guide written by CelestialRequiem Exceptional Gameplay Guides: Final Fantasy X HD - The Remaster Supplement Guide written by The_Kopite Rune Factory 4 Special - Shipped All Items Guide written by ObsiEez Exceptional DLC Guides: Final Fantasy XIV - Endwalker DLC Trophy Guide written by zekunlu and MakoSOLIDER The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Repentance DLC Trophy Guide written by BalefulFrog New Author Excellence: Desperados III written by joaomsousa Siralim 3 Trophy Guide written by MattPieti Retro Enthusiasts: Castlevania: Harmony of Despair Trophy Guide written by angelbless45 Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders from Planet Space Trophy Guide written by JFwibbles Exceptional Use of Original Content: Borderlands 3 - O.T.D.H. Loot Maps written by CountKarloff Iconoclasts Trophy Guide written by Ric_373 Exceptional Use of Formatting: Mistover Trophy Guide written by Shikotei-kun The Outbound Ghost Trophy Guide written by NoMoreUpdates
  12. Good luck to everyone that gets nominated! This year's guides have been incredible.
  13. I guess we should know the rest of the lineup next Wednesday. It's nice they are adding PS3 games that were never on Now but it's kinda sad they are just ignoring the PSP games. They were pretty good for spin off games on an handheld.
  14. I think that's because the writer for the article already owns the game. I got PGA Tour from Essential last year and when it went to the leaving soon section it didn't had a date for me, while for games like RDR2, that I don't own digitally, the date was there.
  15. Thanks for hosting the giveaway! Q1: I have not played Revengeance yet. More because of time constraints. Q2: I do plan to play it, but it would need to be through Plus streaming if it ever gets added, my PS3 is pretty much retired now. I might end up playing it on PC, since it usually goes for pretty cheap on sales. Q3: I would probably end up buying Omori with it. For some reason that game never came out in the EU store, even though its a pretty well known indie game. I could also wait for one of those big bundle sales and get a bunch of games that way, Kingdom Hearts All in One collection used to go for pretty cheap that way.