Collaborator

Collaborator (6/10)

• First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. I don't think that's something we'll see in the near future. Now I also don't expect or find plausible to have a combination of TLOU/RDR/GTA/FF releases on a yearly basis but the rate of solid AA games or indies that aren't 'retro' pixel stuff has been steadily declining over the years. Extremes left only - GTA 6 or Spelunky no inbetween Maybe Hades/Terminator every few years.
  2. I'd argue it comes due to some having more focused interests in games, there are 'games' out there but a large majority is of questionable quality, certainly doesn't fully utilize the PS5, and more often than not sequels are weaker than their predecessors or outright in such a poor state it's a waste of money. And remakes, so many remakes/remasters and yearly release copy-pastes. Example some easy categories that eliminate a significant portion of games above if one is simply (genuine example) not interested in: Fighting games "Japanese/Anime/JRPG/Capcom" style games Soulsy/Soulslike games AC and Ubisoft as a whole are shoveling mid-tier mediocrity as usual, Atomic Heart while interesting had it's fair share of issues, bugs, and lack of polish + a questionable story quality, Hogwarts was also quick to become shallow and repetitive, SM2 really didn't do much SM1 hasn't already established. Solid indie/AA titles (Dredge, Pacific Drive, Terminator...) can only carry so far. Meanwhile some worthwhile mentions that are still waaay off or missing on the horizon: Control sequel, Mafia 4, new Mass Effect, Outer worlds sequel, Judas, Deus Ex, Little Devil inside... And just how little original/new "AAA" IP's make it to the market - in the last few years I can only count Deathloop, Returnal, Tsushima, Control as such. I firmly believe Helldivers' popularity goes a bit beyond the merit and fun the game offers with the fact it doesn't really compete with anything at every major players such as BF/COD that hasn't had a kicker in years thanks to the Battle Royale fad. Considering the things with actual release dates at this time I'm pondering on giving Sand Land a chance because there is nothing (on PS) from now until EOY I can look forward to.
  3. Loved Mud/Snowrunner, in the end couldn't get into Expeditions. I guess it's missing some sense of achievement of hauling actual materials you use to build/repair/operate something rather than just teleport into individual expeditions without much context and explore what are mostly barren regions. Suppose most of it was targeted do dedicated very slow rock crawling and tire pressure management over the logistics through rough terrain aspect. Sure zip-winching a scout down a vertical cliff is fun but gets old. That and the constant terrain texture glitching out is driving me nuts.
  4. headlights maybe? Mine popped as soon as I installed the last roof upgrade (front XL tank but it shouldn't matter). All panels / bumpers / doors / 2 side racks each side / read seat racks / 2 rood racks / headlights - try replacing everything just in case I don't know if ARC in passenger seat counts by default or if it also needs upgrading to count - maybe try installing ARC doctor there if not already.
  5. True - thanks, I was mainly attempting to find them in the 'lower' part of the mid-zone prepping for the next story mission which takes place in the area you highlighted. Mainly farming armored panels for the more powerful engine. Found enough in one run there to craft everything I could need.
  6. Anyone got any luck finding/spawning these resources? I've been going around the mid-zone for a few times now and can't find the "sap compressor" red gem or the "ember" tree that gives the candy. I only know what they look like from Steam threads but so far no luck finding any - someone has the platinum so I suppose it's not glitched. Is it maybe locked off/not spawning prior to a certian story bit? I haven't yet gone to
  7. I just platinumed the game, no buggy trophies or major issues. Never 'resumed activity' through PS5 menu either just on/off the game. On a few occasions I had a bug where the prompt/item wouldn't show or be otherwise un-interactable - reload checkpoint/load/game reset solved it every time. Did nearly all the side missions to without game-breaking issues as well.
  8. The game at times really does go "full cringe" for lack of a better description, it seems to bounce around between being aimed at 7 y.o. and adults while also all over the PC compass. Otherwise it's just more SM1/MM without much new, the combat is getting tedious and I'm only a couple of hours in
  9. I'm getting it, there are too few solid 'AA' games out there and SP at that. It's getting more extreme with just full-on 'indie' or 'AAA' titles. And Terminator was awesome
  10. I've started MGS from MGS 2 SoL and soon after went into MGS 3 SE as it was released. I honestly didn't have much issues getting into it and doubt newer players will when youtube is full of summaries and recaps to get them up to speed with story [nanomachines son] My concern is Konami. This is great news but.... it's been a long time since MGS3. It's been a long way since MGS4 GoTP and what came more recently was MGS TPP and whatever the hell Survive was. Mix that with the current state and low bars of AAA expectations and remakes and imho you have more than enough reason for very cautious optimism regarding this.
  11. I got them all without issues two days ago, I could only guess it could be you missed one or maybe one didn't register during your playtime if you quit or similar... Maybe go through them once more just to confirm - faster than a full second playthrough at any rate
  12. I had a similar issue but with Lucrehulk sections being 'blocked' off for me since they were set up for the Bounty mission. It persisted overnight as I closed the game and continued tomorrow (without leaving Koboh) at any time. Found a thread on Steam that solved it - went to another planet, saved/mediated, restarted the game and when returning to Koboh everything was reachable or reset properly.
  13. So I finished the game and oh boy did it make me laugh it almost has that Bethesda janky feeling especially in the cutscene departments. I played the whole game on post-launch patches, PS5, Quality setting. Gameplay-wise in the open world and in my experience when there is a lot of water/steam effects the FPS takes a hit and there are stutters, otherwise I only ever had slight inconveniences of camera going in the wall or enemies in close quarter indoor fights. But the cutscenes... probably every last one had one or more characters slightly sinking in the floor - up to their boot soles. Merrin's hood or pendant going crazy, people patting each other on the back and hands going into them etc. The two heavy hitters that genuinely made me laugh at loud come one after the other where Cal after
  14. Reached LVL30 as Jacob didn't touch MP until after for the two online trophies, on PS5 unlocked without issues.
  15. there's good info on Steam, I got it within 30minutes of actively trying Use the Tempered Mesh net, it is only Coastal the one you need) and Vulcanic so no by-catch as opposed to using the most upgraded one Again you have to trawl COASTAL waters so make sure you are sailing in circles around Stellar Basic not within, you can see the depth when you pick the trawl net just keep it 10-30m and you're ok don't stick to the shore where it's SHALLOW Only circle at night, you should be able to do 1-2 full laps then pass time at the Old for or Rickety Dock and remember you need to repair and empty your net every 2-3 days A good indicator that you're doing the right thing is catching Aurora jellyfishes the non-abberated blue versions the rest is RNG