1L64dc90.png

#72 // Minecraft

100%

Platinum Rarity: 14.80%

Completed in 4 weeks, 21 hours

Trophy Difficulty: 2/10

Trophy Grind: 3/10

Overall Enjoyment: 9/10

I play this a lot on PC and the platinum was easy on PS3 for me. I look forward to updates that add things such as leads and other useful items as I'll still be playing it here and there. Also still playing this as I'm building a trophy dedicated world to hand out the platinum to some of my friends.

• 3 weeks later...

No new 100% or platinum in the last while, but I am close to both Rocksmith 2014 and Brink, so I'll be back in the next few days with one of those I'm sure.

And I added some games to the shelf and a new section with games for PS4/Vita that I've gotten from PS+, for reference if I ever get either of the systems.

Very Nice Topic !! I try to get 65 Platinum before 2015 :D

Oh thanks! Good luck! :)

1La370e5.png

#73 // Brink (JP)

100%

Platinum Rarity: 17.44%

Completed in 5 days, 11 hours

Trophy Grind: 4/10

Overall Enjoyment: 2/10 (Only because I did most of Brink NA first)

Well I did most of NA before hopping onto JP and JP pretty much became a borefest very quickly doing everything again. Still need to finish cleaning up audio logs and reaching level 24 in the NA version, but that should be finished rather sooner than later.

Edited by Blazikiller

Cool checklist and great format!

I've put Rocksmith 2014 down for a while now but I'm really close to the platinum, just like yourself, not looking forward to grinding those missions.

Thanks haha! Same, I just started my mission grind yesterday and ugh it's going to be painful. But Rocksmith is a game I'll still be playing after platinum, especially with all the DLC I can buy and play, that's still being released almost weekly as well.

Also, one trophy away from the 100% on Burnout Paradise, it glitched on me a few weeks ago when I tried, so I had to delete my profile to try again, but hopefully it will pop this time.

EDIT: Burnout Paradise 100% :D

Edited by Blazikiller

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice, detailed, creative checklist!  I may have to go back into the lab with mine lol.  Keep up the awesome work!  

Thanks for stopping by! Btw, forgot to mention that as I do to everyone who has it that I'm jealous of your Twisted Metal platinum! Did you run into any glitches? That's the only reason I don't have the platinum, it would be my pride and joy if the last few online trophies didn't glitch on me!

Also, updated the games that I have on the Shelf with some new PS+ stuff from the last couple weeks :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1L39775a.png

#76 // Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing

100%

Platinum Rarity: 15.03%

Completed in 2 weeks, 5 days

Trophy Grind: 3/10

Overall Enjoyment: 7/10

A pretty fun kart-racing game and a really fast platinum. Figured I'd start this since the servers are likely closing down at the end of May. It was very easy to get a handle of and actually pretty fun for the most part, the grind wasn't too long at the end, but it was pretty boring finishing off the license.

Trophy of the Month

April 2014

11S8c35ac.png

Just Cause 2

Legendary Agent

Bonus for completing the game on Hardcore difficulty.

I didn't really earn much worth mentioning this month, but if I have to choose I guess this would be it since the game is fun, but has been sitting in my backlog for 3 years since I rented it and this is the first big step to finally finishing it off. Wasn't very hard on hardcore, and still leaves me with a lot of cleanup, but still a really fun game.

Next up I need to get to High Stakes Poker just in case the servers close at the end of the month. Then I need to go back to Rocksmith 2014 and finish up the mission grind and I think I'll also aim to finish Dead Space 3 and Just Cause 2 this month. Dead Space 3 I just need to do one more playthrough on Hardcore which should take about 6 hours, then like 30-40 minutes of cleanup, then I'll have to do the DLC. In Just Cause 2, I have a majority of the side missions and challenges to do, but when I finish those, my in-game completion should be creeping up on 75%.

Edited by Blazikiller

Oh the 75% in Just Cause :( What a boring lot that was :P.

Ya, it's still fun for now just going around blowing stuff up, causing chaos, but I can see how it will start to get pretty bland and repetitive, especially once I finish the side missions, which are at least decently entertaining and somewhat unique to each other. I think as long as I mix up what I'm doing between collecting, sabotaging, side missions and race challenges I should be able to enjoy the game till plat :) I think I'm about 43% completion in-game and halfway through side missions, and pretty close to completing 100 locations and most of the collectable stuff.

• 1 month later...

1L6ee9fc.png

#77 // Just Cause 2

100%

Platinum Rarity: 6.57%

Completed in 4 years, 2 weeks, 3 days

Trophy Difficulty: 5/10

Trophy Grind: 7/10

Overall Enjoyment: 8/10

My friend told me to play this 4 years ago. I rented it for a week alongside Bad Company 2. Definitely did not have enough time to complete it haha. Finally it came out free for PS+ a few months ago, and I decided to get back into it and finally finish it. It's a pretty good game, I found it satisfying to just go around and blow up government propaganda and other property.The grappling hook is definitely one of the most notable and enjoyable things about the game as it can be used in combat, to get out of combat quickly, to hijack helicopters, just to travel quickly in general and it made the game fun. Without the grappling hook or something similar, the game probably would not have been quite as enjoyable and could've gotten dull sooner than grinding out the last 20% completion.

I also added a list of summer goals near the top of my checklist with gaming goals I hope to complete before the summer ends. The platinum goal is pretty big for me, but I definitely think it's doable.

Edited by Blazikiller
  • Like 1

You have a 10/10 collection and ALOT of Platinums. Keep up the good work!

Wow thanks! haha, I don't think my list is that impressive, but I think some of the games I plan on finishing over the summer will definitely improve it!

Great new plat :) Loved my time with the game...even the 75% grind :|

Ya, the grind definitely could've been worse, the last couple hours got pretty bad, but it still was a lot funner than grinding something like Mortal Kombat :P haha.

Wow thanks! haha, I don't think my list is that impressive, but I think some of the games I plan on finishing over the summer will definitely improve it!

Ya, the grind definitely could've been worse, the last couple hours got pretty bad, but it still was a lot funner than grinding something like Mortal Kombat :P haha.

What was that, I couldn't hear you over the sound of me uppercutting Sub Zero over and over and over again :P

Impressive! I'm impressed  :o. Keep up the good work man! :)

Thanks! Just wait until summer is over haha. Two Rocksmith plats, hopefully both Paydays and near 100% across all COD games.

Well he is a Chinese Ninja Warrior...with a heart so cold...SUB ZERO

CHILL OUT THERE DOCTOR :facepalm:

Just copied from my OP, but this is a general outline of what I'd like to try and finish this summer. Obviously, I doubt I'll get it all done, but it gives me something to work towards while I'm gaming.

Summer 2014 Goals

In Progress

Have 93 :platinum: by end of Summer (Current: 77)

20 Ultra Rare :platinum: by end of Summer (Current: 13)

180 Ultra Rare Trophies by end of Summer (Current: 132)

(Black Ops II-DLC)Sd0dc39.pngS8b3b3c.pngS91bf0a.pngSb7fc88.pngSdd58be.pngS41cfdd.png

Unstarted

(COD Ghosts)Se5f7b6.pngSc94a8c.pngSdb0959.pngS58eca8.png

S930948.pngSbd137c.pngSd8e17c.pngSdf6dd9.pngSd44346.pngS70be85.pngSe5d4ed.png

• Like 1

1L8bcadd.png

#78 // Dead Space 3

100%

Platinum Rarity: 7.69%

Completed in 11 months, 1 week

Trophy Difficulty: 5/10

Trophy Grind: 8/10

Overall Enjoyment: 9/10

I enjoyed the first Dead Space and always wanted to play the second, but my friend had been bugging me to play Dead Space 3 co-op with him. Playing through it was a lot of fun, especially in coop. Though by the 5th playthrough I was a bit tired out haha. But in the two coop playthroughs plus two coop DLC playthroughs I did I definitely enjoyed a lot of laughs and scares with my friend. Trophy wise I was a bit of a cheat by unpatching my game and being able to use the magnificent Devils Horns in Hardcore and Pure Survival to surpass most of the difficulty. Definitely would recommend this to anyone with a friend down to play it for at least one full playthrough, not only for the trophies, but for the enjoyment too.

I also have to add that if you are playing the game you are almost required to play the DLC. The DLC took me on a wild ride, so it's definitely something you have to check out after earning the platinum.

Edited by Blazikiller
  • Like 2