Blazikiller's Killer Checklist

CorgiBootyy

cool im trying to get to 51 plstinums before i buy a ps4

Nice, I'd join in certain goals, but I won't be getting PS4 for a long time after launch. I just can't afford it at all right now.

I wanted to go for Sonic World Adventure, but it's too hard for me...

Yes, it is pretty tough, though it's that combined with it being grindy as you have to do a lot of repeat missions over and over for the hot dog stands, but Ill get it someday :)

Get that Dyad done

I will someday BT.

• Like 1

I like how you have your checklist, looks awesome!

Thanks! :D

I just discovered there is a "CONTENT_TOO_LONG" point. So I was trying to extend my PSN Games in a similar manner to my platinums, but I had to remove it when that appeared. Not sure what to do when I have that appear after I reach that limit with my platinums. Oh well, I added an "Autobio" and song section and I think I'm done for now. Though I may add some detail about my completion and my goals with that later.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow really sweet list. I saw the Twisted Metal platinum in your backlog. Good luck with that one. It looks like it's pretty rare. I didn't really give the game a chance since I only played it for like 30 minutes but it was pretty hard. Hopefully you can pull it off. 

Wow really sweet list. I saw the Twisted Metal platinum in your backlog. Good luck with that one. It looks like it's pretty rare. I didn't really give the game a chance since I only played it for like 30 minutes but it was pretty hard. Hopefully you can pull it off. 

Awww yes, it's elusive to me, I technically deserve the platinum.

I fulfilled all the requirements a couple months after the game released, but most of the online trophies glitched on me, so I'd have to do the online all over again, about 50 hours of gameplay just online, I love the game, but not sure I could go through that again, especially since the last time I checked the servers were pretty inactive.

Edited by Blazikiller
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I have to change the layout of my platinums in my checklist due to my content being too long :P So I'll just improvise that style in updating this when I earn a new platinum! :)

Anyways, doing an update because of my latest and I have the goal to earn another 4 platinums before the new year.

1Lec160b.png

#66 // Army of Two: The 40th Day!!

100%

Platinum Rarity: 1.45%

Completed in 3 years, 3 months

Trophy Difficulty: 8/10

Trophy Grind: 7/10

Overall Enjoyment: 8/10

Finally after 3 years I earned this beast, I know some overlook this because of it's boostability. But, if you try and do this legit, you will get your ass handed to you! I did the online without any boosting at all, that factor alone makes this my proudest platinum today because of the effort I had to put in to kick some ass online. I think my total online play time in the end was around 35 hours. I've put more time into other platinums, but did not get to dominate other players in those haha

Edited by Blazikiller

• 3 weeks later...

Alright!!! 2014! So I earned 2 platinums on New Years Eve, as follows. But I also have decided my goal for 2014 in trophy hunting is to earn 31 platinums to bring my total to 100. As well as to clean up my list and have less than 10 incomplete games! I have a lot lined up and a lot to do to make it happen! So good luck to me! Ill update this list whenever I earn a platinum or 100% from now on.

1L34713e.png

#68 // Borderlands 2

91%

Platinum Rarity: 11.20%

Platinum in 5 months, 1 week

Trophy Difficulty: 4/10

Trophy Grind: 5/10

Overall Enjoyment: 9/10

I enjoyed the first Borderlands enough to platinum it twice, but the second time I started to get bored even though I did it co-op. Either way, I still decided to get Borderlands 2 when my friend offered me the season pass. I enjoyed it, but at times I did find it started to be a grind and sometimes boring, other than that I enjoyed the characters and gameplay.

1Lc150a7.png

#69 // Soul Calibur V

100%

Platinum Rarity: 3.68%

Completed in 7 months, 2 days

Trophy Difficulty: 6/10

Trophy Grind: 8/10

Overall Enjoyment: 8/10

After Mortal Kombat, I told myself I wouldn't go after another rare fighting game platinum, but I was wrong when a month later I started Soul Calibur V. I found this to be an enjoyable fighter and admittedly never played previous entries in the series, though I've heard very good things about some of the earlier ones. Trophy wise, I found it to be easy for the most part with some boosting for the online, the hardest part was the quick battles and the longest part was reaching level 99. I played 50+ arcades after earning every other trophy to be able to level up for the platinum.

Good looking list. I love that song, it's great! I was going to do somewhat the same thing, the way you put what year and how many plats you earned. Don't know if I'm going to do that yet or not though. Also like the shelf idea, pretty cool stuff. -thumbs up-

Ya, it's a new idea to me, on PS3T.com I used to have a very in-depth and big checklist, but I like the simplicity of this one, though I may change it up a bit from time to time.

The shelf is mostly for me as it helps me keep track of what I have available because of PS Plus or something I just have so I can maybe decide what to play next a little easier.

Edited by Blazikiller

1L24a35a.png

#70 // Supercar Challenge

100%

Platinum Rarity: 15.74%

Completed in 1 week, 6 days

Trophy Difficulty: 1/10

Trophy Grind: 3/10

Overall Enjoyment: 4/10

Really easy platinum due to a cheating exploit to earn all of the trophies. Only thing annoying was a couple hour grind, but still made easy with the cheat. Can't say much about the game itself since I pretty much ran through for the trophies. But it looks like a clean, but difficult racer without the cheats.

Edited by Blazikiller

These plats make me randy as hell.

Kirbz, you got to stop it with the rustlin' of mah jimmies, son.

Nice plats!

Thanks! :D

No new platinum or 100%, but I did make some good progress in Sonic Unleashed today :o All I have left for the platinum is most of the god forsaken hot dog missions.

ALSO: I MADE THIS THINGY

v1gKkp4.png

Edited by Blazikiller
  • Like 1

1L6dc447.png

#71 // Dyad

100%

Platinum Rarity: 1.89%

Completed in 4 months, 2 weeks

Trophy Difficulty: 7/10

Trophy Grind: 4/10

Overall Enjoyment: 7/10

Was a tough platinum that relied on a bit of skill, but also quite a bit on luck. If you just sit down for a couple days, you can get it pretty fast, just requires some patience. I took long breaks in between playing it, but in the end wasn't too bad. Made some top 10 records on The Jupiter Mission game and trophy levels, so I got that going for me on my resume.