Is The Old Hunters DLC included with the PS+ Collection?

ZitMeatloaf

Question for anyone who has claimed this game through the PS+ Collection on PS5 - is The Old Hunters DLC included? My guess is no, but I'd like to know for sure. I've scanned over the forums here and elsewhere and I can't seem to find any confirmation, only speculation. The DLC is on sale right now, so it would be nice to know whether I should buy it.

Apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere and I missed it.

• 1 year later...

Can anyone help me to sort something out. So back in the day on a launch of Bloodborne, I have bought the disk. I remember have completed game as you can see in my log. But it was quite long ago, and disk have been lost. Now I have ps5, and got free digital version of the game. The confusion comes from the fact, that I somewhat have owned the DLC Old Hunters, according to my log. But I can't download it, it asks me to buy it. So there 3 different versions of the game, and I just need a disk for my DLC, or I am missing something?

52 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

So there 3 different versions of the game, and I just need a disk for my DLC

There's like 8 different versions (maybe more?), but luckily the physical and digital save files are compatible and interchangeable as long as it's the same region. You'll most likely need an EU version of the game (if your original save was from an EU region) and the DLC will need to be EU also (probably).

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Helyx said:

There's like 8 different versions (maybe more?), but luckily the physical and digital save files are compatible and interchangeable as long as it's the same region. You'll most likely need an EU version of the game (if your original save was from an EU region) and the DLC will need to be EU also (probably).

So there only chance that I had DLC on the disk, like GOTY? Because I have ps+ only on EU account, same with the disk version in library, which shows the lock, but most definitely EU version. Just have no idea how did I played DLC without owning it, or missing something. 

I have three accounts, EU JP and US and none of them showing that DLC available.

Want to understand, because from now on I can't buy DLC in country I live, so there is no chance for me to buy it again...

Edited by Bloodytears1666

24 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

So there only chance that I had DLC on the disk, like GOTY? Because I have ps+ only on EU account, same with the disk version in library, which shows the lock, but most definitely EU version. Just have no idea how did I played DLC without owning it, or missing something. 

I have three accounts, EU JP and US and none of them showing that DLC available.

Want to understand, because from now on I can't buy DLC in country I live, so there is no chance for me to buy it again...

If I remember right, the GOTY Edition has the DLC on the disc ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If I remember right, the GOTY Edition has the DLC on the disc 1f914.png.

Had first trophy on 30th Jan 2017, if I remember correct first boss was Ludwig, so it probably was the GOTY disk. It seems that I had old hunters on disk then...

Edited by Bloodytears1666