This game is awesome.

langdon

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I bought it as soon as it came out on PS5 last year but had to wait for all this time because I didn't have a PS5 until this week. Played 20 minutes today and I can tell it's gonna be a good game with unique aspects.

Edited by Eraezr

• 2 months later...

Game is overall awful. The gameplay itself is ok, nothing special but the controls are annoying. Dialogue and characters are terrible. The requirements for getting the secret boss to spawn are dumb too. It boils down to "stand around doing nothing for 30-45 minutes."

Amateur effort and it shows.

Edit: I liked the music though.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm pleasantly surprised. It's really fun.

I like how all the game's systems double as clever in-world shenanigans (such as how fast travel works). You can tell a lot of love went into this game.

I also grew really attached to the couple. 

Only thing I dislike is the combat...it's clearly designed for co-op and it's only fun when using the tonics. The tonic speed should be the default speed for single player. 

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom
Music is awesome as well.

• 11 months later...
On 2/6/2022 at 1:36 AM, RNumbers said:

Game is overall awful. The gameplay itself is ok, nothing special but the controls are annoying. Dialogue and characters are terrible. The requirements for getting the secret boss to spawn are dumb too. It boils down to "stand around doing nothing for 30-45 minutes."

Amateur effort and it shows.

Edit: I liked the music though.

100% agree with you. I had heard some high praise for this game and bought it. The writing was so horrendous. I started quickly advancing to skip over all of the cringe sex talk these two get up to.

This game was a big letdown for me, I had high hopes and Haven fell very short.

• Like 1