Don't log in today. Get 20 million Zeni trophy instead (NEW login bonus today and the 13th October)

Nick_Scryer

4 hours ago, Furyguts said:

Ah!  Good to know!  Although should I do the glitch on my PS4 or 5?  I've seen a few people do the glitch on their PS5s, but then I read that some people have said that it doesn't work on the PS5 due a patch.  Does it actually matter?

I honestly don't know, I've only played the PS4 version. I did the money glitch this past weekend on PS4 and it worked perfectly.

1 hour ago, TheDarkKratos said:

I can't get this to work. How do I know when the next big login bonus is?

Hi bro, best way is to follow this thread so u know when new login bonuses are available.

About the exploit, don't rush it or do it super fast, I used to screw up because of doing everything too fast, try to do it a little more slow next time and hopefully you'll know how to time up.

• Like 3

Ok. Cool. Thanks for the help. It's been years since I played this game, and my memory is very foggy. 

And since I couldn't auto-pop the PS5 platinum, I am starting from scratch, which is fine. I enjoy DBZ.

As for the exploit, I'm currently at about 5 million. I just don't want to grind all that Zeni again. Lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NajiLionheart said:

Hi bro, best way is to follow this thread so u know when new login bonuses are available.

About the exploit, don't rush it or do it super fast, I used to screw up because of doing everything too fast, try to do it a little more slow next time and hopefully you'll know how to time up.

Also thanks! I’ll be following this thread too as well haha.

• Like 1

Btw, trying to do this glitch on Ps5 might not work as smooth.

I tried a couple days ago when there was a small bonus, and every time I went back to offline lobby after disconnecting the internet, it would get stuck on a loop of “Please Wait.” Messages.

You STILL get the Zeni, but you’ll need to restart the game every time.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2024 at 6:52 PM, Crono said:

You STILL get the Zeni, but you’ll need to restart the game every time.

Thanks heaps, dude.

8 hours ago, vegetollo7 said:

There will be a 50,000 zeni login bonus from March 19th through March 27th.

Awesome! Thank you.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 2

I'm playing in PS5 console but the PS4 version. 
In the other hand, I have a PS4 console too, but If I try to play in PS4, I don't have data. 

My 2 questions are :

1- Can I get the "trick" log in in PS5 Console (PS4 Version) ? 

2- How can I transfer from PS5 Console (PS4 Version) into PS4 Console? 

Ty!

@TheDarkKratos

1. Yes (should work)

2. USB (or via cloud)

Edit - the event is currently on. But I am not getting 50k Zeni with each restart. I am getting 75-150k Zeni every restart.

Edit - just got 375k. I have no idea how. It was random. Lol

Note that if you are playing the PS5 version on a PS5, you do not have to close/restart your application each time.

It's still a grind, but nothing as bad as not using the glitch. This is awesome. I was already at 5 million Zeni. 

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 2

The platinum is looking extremely easy thanks to this exploit. (PS5 version is working perfectly)

I'm getting exactly 200k zeni with every reset and I'm already at the 5 million mark. I should be able to get the rest by tomorrow. Its extremely boring method but definitely worth it.

• Like 1

Does anyone know how long this login bonus will last?

On 3/10/2024 at 3:46 AM, vegetollo7 said:

There will be a 50,000 zeni login bonus from March 19th through March 27th.

Thanks? Plenty of time. I am getting way more than 50k per restart. 

5 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

I am getting 75-150k Zeni every restart.

Edit - just got 375k. I have no idea how. It was random. Lol

No idea why it's so random for me. But I'm not complaining.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

No idea why it's so random for me. But I'm not complaining.

Maybe there is an added bonus for Saiyan Day? So it's stacking both login bonuses. Either way win, win for you.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, macasoft said:

Can u share a video or link to do login glitch zeni in PS5 please? @TheDarkKratos

I was trying to record it with the PS5 capture feature but unfortunately when you are on the HOME menu the recording stops and you only get the footage from when you are in the actual game making the whole process incomplete on the final cut.

Finally got my 20 million Zeni. One little thing to note is do not do the process super fast. 

I was getting a minimum of 75k Zeni every restart, but thanks to Crono, I then got 150k Zeni every restart.

Keeping my PS5 DBFZ game save for PS6. In case we get a new stack (joking 🤣)

Many many thanks to all who contributed to this thread, and of course to the author, Nick_Scryer

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

I tried Crono's method and it was working great up until a few minutes ago where I started getting 1x bonus again instead of double, and I didn't have to enter the offline lobby twice after turning off my connection. I'm only at 6,000,000 and was getting ~100,000 per minute. Now it'll take me twice as long...

• Like 1

Try closing the game completely if that happens. It did that to me a few times too.

I also can't explain my different bonus Zeni to the rest of you. Got minimum 75k every 30 seconds.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Ssharif0402 said:

I tried Crono's method and it was working great up until a few minutes ago where I started getting 1x bonus again instead of double, and I didn't have to enter the offline lobby twice after turning off my connection. I'm only at 6,000,000 and was getting ~100,000 per minute. Now it'll take me twice as long...

If that is happening, try doing the normal glitch again, then retry. Sometimes it needs a little kick to work.

It can happen that it reverts back to 1x for some reason.

TheDarkKratos’ solution could also work!

Edited by Crono
  • Like 1