Don't log in today. Get 20 million Zeni trophy instead (NEW login bonus today and the 13th October)

Nick_Scryer

I just tried the glitch on PS4 and it worked like a charm, if someone tells you that is not working/is patched don't believe them, they surely made a mistake in the process. Starting from 269k zeni to 20m zeni took me 1hr 41minutes (the current login bonus is 150k zeni). I took my time and it was easy to do. 

I just have an advice, try to use the double tap from the game to the network settings to save time, because if you manage to put your internet "off" before the opening cinematic with Goku starts then once you enter in the offline lobby the game is going to put a message and is going to sent you back to the main menu (after you accept the message and without you doing it manually), and once it happens you'll be able to enter in the offline lobby another time and you are going to receive the bonus once again without needing to go online, thus saving a few minutes in the whole process.  

So yeah, there is no excuse to not get this trophy if you are interested in the game, as the game is free on PS+ extra/premium/deluxe, has a small file size (7,2GB) and the glitch works and is easy to do. Good luck to you all :)

Edited by jossmilan7412

Just did it and it took me around 3 hours, though I was taking my time and had breaks in between. 150K is the largest bonus in a while, though I do wonder why they stopped the million ones, maybe saving it for the PS5 release? Anyways, just stick a movie/show/podcast on and this grind is over in no time.

1 hour ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

I got Goku SSGSS and Vegeta SSGSS as a bonus login.

You unlock those at 300k and 500k Zeni earned respectively.

1 minute ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

I am also curious if this is one time only during this event or if you mess up (like I did) do you just have to wait 24 hours? Really hope I don't have to wait until the next event lol.

I still don't know about the 100k extra, but the 50k sound like a daily login bonus until February 8th, so hopefully you have two weeks worth of retries. Farming just would take three times as long obviously.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

You unlock those at 300k and 500k Zeni earned respectively.

I still don't know about the 100k extra, but the 50k sound like a daily login bonus until February 8th, so hopefully you have two weeks worth of retries. Farming just would take three times as long obviously.

In that case I'll try tomorrow (and post here) but if it's just 50k I'll wait.... gotta wait for dlc sales to make the plat easier anyway haha thanks for answering!

Was all going well, got to 7mil. Decided to start re-connecting to the network before entering the offline lobby after the disconnect from the online lobby.

It somehow logged me in through the offline lobby like this and killed it. Don't deviate from the instructions.

I guess 50k zenny way for the rest :(

edit... actually the website says the receiving period for the special bonus is till feb 8th.... might be OK tomorrow... or it might be a one time redemption per account....
https://dbfz-bn--ent-net.translate.goog/information/?p=2436&_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Edited by Adamdudepure

10 minutes ago, Adamdudepure said:

Was all going well, got to 7mil. Decided to start re-connecting to the network before entering the offline lobby after the disconnect from the online lobby.

It somehow logged me in through the offline lobby like this and killed it. Don't deviate from the instructions.

I guess 50k zenny way for the rest :(

edit... actually the website says the receiving period for the special bonus is till feb 8th.... might be OK tomorrow... or it might be a one time redemption per account....
https://dbfz-bn--ent-net.translate.goog/information/?p=2436&_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

The 100k its only for today, now its only 50k until FEB.

10 minutes ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

The 100k its only for today, now its only 50k until FEB.

You were arguing yesterday that there will only be a 50k bonus today and it turned out to be 150k.

The website says
Receiving period
January 25, 2023 (Wednesday) after regular maintenance to February 8, 2023 (Wednesday) 10:00

Distribution contents
[Lobby character] ''Son Goku (Selfishness) SPECIAL2''
[Title] ''Strength is justice''
100,000 Zeni

Yes it might be a one time per account redemption during this period.... but maybe it will reset daily and be 150k instead of 50k... I have hope.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Adamdudepure said:

You were arguing yesterday that there will only be a 50k bonus today and it turned out to be 150k.

The website says
Receiving period
January 25, 2023 (Wednesday) after regular maintenance to February 8, 2023 (Wednesday) 10:00

Distribution contents
[Lobby character] ''Son Goku (Selfishness) SPECIAL2''
[Title] ''Strength is justice''
100,000 Zeni

Yes it might be a one time per account redemption during this period.... but maybe it will reset daily and be 150k instead of 50k... I have hope.

What time is the reset?

I wasn't sure exactly (still not) when the reset was so I did it for an hour and ended right before it hit 0 UTC...went from like 10.5m up to 17.9m. Might do it more at some later point this week if we're getting 50k a day.

Edited by GDGypsy