Don't log in today. Get 20 million Zeni trophy instead (NEW login bonus today and the 13th October)

Nick_Scryer

27 minutes ago, Gnillisch said:

So I do not get any login boni on PS5. Do I need to transfer my save to my PS4 for that or are there only special days where you get these bonuses?

There is a monthly schedule for the bonuses, but I haven't seen one for October yet on Twitter or on the website.

Edited by ConAir

47 minutes ago, Gnillisch said:

So I do not get any login boni on PS5. Do I need to transfer my save to my PS4 for that or are there only special days where you get these bonuses?

Only available for special dates. They haven't released October schedule yet to see if any big bonuses are coming up.

Just now, Gnillisch said:

That's a big OOF.. The grind already is bad enough. But waiting for a specific date, that maybe, somewhen gives you a decent amount.. Sucks big time 

Yes, it does. But only waiting if you want to use this exploit. There are other methods for Zeni, but this bonus exploit is the fastest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2022 at 7:44 AM, GDGypsy said:

No one's been banned from doing said exploit, have they? I wouldn't want to get banned from the game before I plat it so I'm hesistent to try it without getting the online matches trophy done first.

Read through the thread, I think someone mentioned they got a 1-day ban in-game, but not 100% sure. I would definitely just get everything else first before worrying about Zeni since it just reduces the grind.

• 1 month later...

I was seeing in places (like one of the trophy guides) that this exploit doesn't work anymore for the login bonuses but I successfully did it yesterday on PS5 with the 100k login bonus. Same steps. Hope this helps people. I kinda wish I could have waited for a million login bonus to save time instead but I was certain I would forget by the time one came about.

• 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, LadyGallethX3 said:

Lunar new year is these next 2 weeks, is there any special events; zeni bonus? considering DBZ is sorta a asian thing, would be fitten for extra free zeni for new years.

There is going to be a login bonus on Jan 25th to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the game (the amount should be good, right?). Brace yourself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

Yes, its only 50k but i think its from 25 January to 1 FEB.

https://dbfz.bn-ent.net/information/?p=2413

3 hours ago, LadyGallethX3 said:

so tomorrow? nice

On 22.1.2023 at 6:48 AM, jossmilan7412 said:

There is going to be a login bonus on Jan 25th to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the game (the amount should be good, right?). Brace yourself.

More like this: https://dbfz.bn-ent.net/information/?p=2439

1 hour ago, KatzenSebi said:

This links to the campaign they are doing for the 5 year anniversary, earning 5k zenny per match, that is not a login bonus.

From the main page

・Thursday, January 5, 2023 -January 2023 Login bonus
・Wednesday, January 25, 2023-5th anniversary! special login bonus

Makes me hope its zenny and not a stupid title. The 50k thing is just a generic weeklong thing, don't think its the "special login bonus".

7 minutes ago, Adamdudepure said:

This links to the campaign they are doing for the 5 year anniversary, earning 5k zenny per match, that is not a login bonus.

From the main page

・Thursday, January 5, 2023 -January 2023 Login bonus
・Wednesday, January 25, 2023-5th anniversary! special login bonus

Makes me hope its zenny and not a stupid title. The 50k thing is just a generic weeklong thing, don't think its the "special login bonus".

That site says 50.000 zen log in on the point 4.

④ January 25, 2023 (Wednesday) after regular maintenance ends - 2023 Until February 1 (Wednesday) scheduled maintenance

■ Distribution Contents

① 50,000 Zeni

② 15 Premium Z Coins

③ [Title] "Saint Who Rules the World"

④ 50,000 Zeni

Edited by Mastodon_Slayer

30 minutes ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

That site says 50.000 zen log in on the point 4.

④ January 25, 2023 (Wednesday) after regular maintenance ends - 2023 Until February 1 (Wednesday) scheduled maintenance

■ Distribution Contents

① 50,000 Zeni

② 15 Premium Z Coins

③ [Title] "Saint Who Rules the World"

④ 50,000 Zeni

Why on earth would they call it a 5th anniversary! special login bonus when the reward is exactly the same as week 1 of January?