Don't log in today. Get 20 million Zeni trophy instead (NEW login bonus today and the 13th October)

Nick_Scryer

Is the glitch really still working? I do all the steps correctly as detailed in the first post, Im on PS5 so I keep the quick menu open hovering over network settings, then go in and disable internet connection once I see the blue globe, but I only ever receive login bonuses once when I load into offline. I've tried two times now with rewards you receive as login rewards, and I never get them unless I actually load into the game online. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 8:16 AM, eag1z said:

6th Anniversary! Special Login Bonus is live now until 7 February for a generous 300,000 zeni - just got 20 million in a couple hours.

I’ll try tomorrow

Edited by Gojira-96x

6 hours ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

I just tried this, and it works like a charm. Thank you!

Oh im using PS5 if that matters.

How did you do that ? I’m on PS5, i’m following the guide step by step but every time that I enter the offline lobby i don’t get any zeni 

On 1/28/2024 at 3:05 AM, Gojira-96x said:

How did you do that ? I’m on PS5, i’m following the guide step by step but every time that I enter the offline lobby i don’t get any zeni 

If it doesn't appear after going into the Online Lobby -> Disconnect -> Offline Lobby , that means you already received your bonus and can't do this exploit until the next event. 

Edited by JIMMOTHYY

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2024 at 1:05 AM, Gojira-96x said:

sorry I didnt see this...but at first I was wondering why it didnt work too, but then I realize I was going too fast. it probably matters too on connection speed, im not sure but, when I see the blue icon and immediately do it, it doesnt seem to work. So I slow down like 5-8seconds and it worked.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just learning about this glitch, and that trick is that it will only if there's a special event going on.  I've already claimed the award when I logged into the server before I actually learned how this glitch works.

Does anyone now a way to keep track of events that occur online in the game?  I'll follow the topic to keep track of whoever learns of events.

22 hours ago, Furyguts said:

I'm just learning about this glitch, and that trick is that it will only if there's a special event going on.  I've already claimed the award when I logged into the server before I actually learned how this glitch works.

Does anyone now a way to keep track of events that occur online in the game?  I'll follow the topic to keep track of whoever learns of events.

If you go into an online lobby near the front is a guy with a microphone. If you click on him it will give you updates on the community including any upcoming login bonuses.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, vegetollo7 said:

If you go into an online lobby near the front is a guy with a microphone. If you click on him it will give you updates on the community including any upcoming login bonuses.

Ah!  Good to know!  Although should I do the glitch on my PS4 or 5?  I've seen a few people do the glitch on their PS5s, but then I read that some people have said that it doesn't work on the PS5 due a patch.  Does it actually matter?