Don't log in today. Get 20 million Zeni trophy instead (NEW login bonus today and the 13th October)

Nick_Scryer

22 hours ago, Crono said:

If that is happening, try doing the normal glitch again, then retry. Sometimes it needs a little kick to work.

It can happen that it reverts back to 1x for some reason.

TheDarkKratos’ solution could also work!

That actually worked for me and I started getting 100k per reset again! For those who are having the same issue, if you are starting to get 1x bonus per restart after a while using Crono's method, make sure to turn off your internet after you see the blue globe icon on the top left corner instead of turning it off when it says "Downloading Latest Server Updates" and you will start getting 2x bonus when using Crono's method again.

Edit: I finally got the 20M trophy! Overall it took me ~4 hours of game time across two days to go from 1M to 20M zeni using the glitch.

Edited by Ssharif0402
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Ssharif0402 said:

That actually worked for me and I started getting 100k per reset again! For those who are having the same issue, if you are starting to get 1x bonus per restart after a while using Crono's method, make sure to turn off your internet after you see the blue globe icon on the top left corner instead of turning it off when it says "Downloading Latest Server Updates" and you will start getting 2x bonus when using Crono's method again.

Edit: I finally got the 20M trophy! Overall it took me ~4 hours of game time across two days to go from 1M to 20M zeni using the glitch.

Nice dude! Happy to hear it’s working for several peeps!

Edited by Crono
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeanolt said:

I got the trophy after founding this randomly with a bonus of 500k, I was extremely lucky now that I think about. It was a few years ago, they seem not to do that anymore.

Yeah, they used to give even millions on a single log in before. Today they didn't even do a big event for the passing of Akira, so I doubt we'll see this again.

Btw congrats on the trophy!

• Like 2

So, everybody is getting their 20 million Zeni done?

Who hasn't yet? You still have about another 3-4 days.

This current bonus login closes on the 27th March.

Edited by TheDarkKratos

5 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

So, everybody is getting their 20 million Zeni done?

Who hasn't yet? You still have about another 3-4 days.

This current bonus login closes on the 27th March.

I’ll try again tomorrow, hope they put it again.

I accidentally claimed it legit once, and since then, I’ve been collecting fairy dust haha.

Edited by Crono
  • Haha 1

On 3/19/2024 at 4:13 PM, Crono said:

50,000 Zeni Bonus today!

Also, I figured out a way to get 2 log in bonuses consistently instead of 1 using the glitch mentioned in OP:

-Start in offline lobby with internet connection ON.

-Back to main menu then go to Online Lobby, then make sure to quit to XMB when the message "Downloading Latest Server Updates" appears, give it a second before quitting so you have more chances to pop the double log in.

-Go to network settings and turn them off, then go back to the game. Make sure to do this quickly, since sometimes the game will still run through the loading screens, and we need to avoid it popping the video intro.

-If things we went well, as soon as you go back, you should get the "Download failed" message and a black screen.

-Hit ok, then from the main menu, go back to Offline lobby.

-You will get the "Network connection error" message here, and it will force you to go back to the main menu after hitting ok. Make sure to hit ok as soon as the message appears.

-Go back to Offline lobby once again, this time the message wont appear and things will load normally, but this time you get 2X log in bonuses instead of one.

-Make sure to enable internet connection while on the offline lobby and not from the main menu, or else the online lobby will start throwing errors.

-Rinse and repeat.

I'm getting 100.000 Zeni this way vs 50,000 using the normal glitch.

Hope this helps!

Note: Only tried in PS4.

So trying your double login method without sucess at all, Spent one hour on it and gave up so I went back to normal 50.000 login. 

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, guess this will take me a while since I didn't played this game from a long time and I'm at 7million zenis right now.

1 hour ago, NajiLionheart said:

So trying your double login method without sucess at all, Spent one hour on it and gave up so I went back to normal 50.000 login. 

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, guess this will take me a while since I didn't played this game from a long time and I'm at 7million zenis right now.

Dang that sucks, sorry mate. Are you on PS4?

Edited by Crono
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, NajiLionheart said:

Yeah, doing it on PS4. Sadly I ended up screwing the bonus login trying to find a workaround for double bonus xD

So I have to wait for the next bonus login

Ah gotcha. Could you detail the steps you did for the glitch here?

Maybe I can pinpoint what’s the problem so next time you can pull it off.

Edited by Crono

2 minutes ago, Crono said:

Ah gotcha. Could you detail the steps you did for the glitch here?

Maybe I can pinpoint what’s the problem so next time you can pull it off.

I went offline lobby with internet on, then I quit the lobby and entered online lobby, as soon as the words "download latest servers update" appears I tried waiting for one second, like 3 secs or asap (I tried in multiple forms) and turned off internet quickly. Error appears so I enter offline lobby again and get nothing, not even the 50.000 bonus zeni.

2 hours ago, NajiLionheart said:

I went offline lobby with internet on, then I quit the lobby and entered online lobby, as soon as the words "download latest servers update" appears I tried waiting for one second, like 3 secs or asap (I tried in multiple forms) and turned off internet quickly. Error appears so I enter offline lobby again and get nothing, not even the 50.000 bonus zeni.

Everything sounds ok. I did have that happening after I accidentally claimed the log in bonus legit way.

Perhaps there was an accident during the boost? 😅

7 hours ago, Crono said:

Everything sounds ok. I did have that happening after I accidentally claimed the log in bonus legit way.

Perhaps there was an accident during the boost? 😅

I still got earning 50.000 zeni and reached 8m but I then got back trying to do the double login bonus and ended up claiming legit so now I don't get any Zeni xD

I guess I'll keep with the OP method, as for some your method works It's ok so I guess I did something wrong, thanks for sharing your method although I don't pull it out right hahaha.

Edited by NajiLionheart
  • Like 2

According to the game's website listed above, there are two bonuses for April:

Login Bonus
・April 3, 2024 (Wednesday) ~ April 2024 Login Bonus
・April 24, 2024 (Wednesday) ~ Golden Week Special Login Bonus

Dragon Ball FighterZ | Bandai Namco Entertainment Official Website (bn-ent.net)

I assume tomorrow's will be for the standard 50k. Does anyone know how much the Golden Week bonus usually is? I'm guessing it's going to be significantly more than 50k?

Edit: I just tried using the glitch now and didn't get any more Zeni. So I loaded into the game and received "New Age Dreamer" title. I checked the announcer and it looks like these are the bonuses:

4th-10th April: "New Age Dreamer" title

10th-17th April: 50,000 Zeni

17th-24th April: 15 Z Coins

24th April to 1st May: Z Medal: Chiaotzu

So nothing to get excited about then. 😪

Edited by baboon_overlord
Updated after trying the glitch
  • Like 3

It's explained step-by-step on this thread on page 15 by Chrono, it's very similar to the one shared on the first page with a few minor differences :)

2 hours ago, Rodrii2305 said:

Can you explain this Chrono method?

It's explained step-by-step on this thread on page 15 by Chrono, it's very similar to the one shared on the first page with a few minor differences

• Like 1

Hello, the Normal method or the Crono method work with the PS4 version installed on the PS5? Because I have installed the PS4 version of PS Plus but the method doesn’t work for me.

EDIT 04/10: The normal method works with PSPlus PS4 version installed on PS5, the Crono method sonetimes works

Edited by Ciupa95