Don't log in today. Get 20 million Zeni trophy instead (NEW login bonus today and the 13th October)

Nick_Scryer

13 minutes ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

This Glitch only work with daily bonus? Or work with other bonus? For exemple this weekend its gonna have a event and The rewards its in 1 FEB. Can i do this Glitch with that?

And other question, there is always a daily login bonus Evey months?

No idea, I only manager to test it on dummy account but messed on first try with main

• Like 1

OK I get it now, the login bonuses are a weekly reward for logging in anytime during the receiving period. So 50K was the Jan 25 - Feb 1st reward (only 1 time during this period) plus we had a special 100K bonus since it was the 5 year anniversary, making a grand total of 150K and that's it.

Honestly a pathetic bonus in comparison to the 1-3mil bonuses they gave out earlier, or the 100k/day for 10 days on new years. 

If you fucked up the glitch like I did, no choice but to wait and pray for a good new reward when February schedule is released.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adamdudepure said:

OK I get it now, the login bonuses are a weekly reward for logging in anytime during the receiving period. So 50K was the Jan 25 - Feb 1st reward (only 1 time during this period) plus we had a special 100K bonus since it was the 5 year anniversary, making a grand total of 150K and that's it.

Honestly a pathetic bonus in comparison to the 1-3mil bonuses they gave out earlier, or the 100k/day for 10 days on new years. 

If you fucked up the glitch like I did, no choice but to wait and pray for a good new reward when February schedule is released.

This weekend there is a event if you play some ranked you got some zeni. The reward gonna be 1 FEB. Maybe the Glitch work with this bonus? Its 150k if you do 7 ranked Matches.

24 minutes ago, Bezelius said:

I can confirm there is a 150k bonus right now and it works on PS5, however I have to shutdown console each time I come back to Offline lobby, since I get strange pop-up window loop

Thats the weekend bônus from played online Matches. But you Need to Turn off the PS5 each time you enter offline?

28 minutes ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

Thats the weekend bônus from played online Matches. But you Need to Turn off the PS5 each time you enter offline?

Yes, I get a loop with pop-up annoucements that disappear and appear again, so I need to close App and repeat. It's not that bad since game boots quite fast

EDIT - this loop appear after I go online, shut down connection and go back offline again

Edited by Bezelius

Well, three years later I installed DBZFZ again and as I logged in I got 3 mil from my Vegito Union. Only after that I noticed about this thread. Does this work for Union rewards as well?

I guess for now we will have to wait for February bonuses schedule, right?

44 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

Well, three years later I installed DBZFZ again and as I logged in I got 3 mil from my Vegito Union. Only after that I noticed about this thread. Does this work for Union rewards as well?

I guess for now we will have to wait for February bonuses schedule, right?

The FEB schedule already announce. The Next daily login its from 15 until 22 and only gives 50k.

I can confirm the glitch is working on PS4 with the 150K boost, although I have the same problem as Bezelius, when I enter offline lobby (after doing the glitch) I get the loading window that pops again and again so I am forced to close the game. If anybody knows how to evade this it would be really neat.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pepe_el_Mago said:

so I am forced to close the game. If anybody knows how to evade this it would be really neat.

I had that too until I accidentally turned the internet on while still in the offline lobby, instead of closing the game. I immediately closed it, started it again, and then could do the original steps without getting that message spam or having to close the game. Might have been a coincidence.