[Suggestions] - Additional options for sorting/highlighting games.

Smashero

Suggestions:

1. While being registered and logged in and browsing https://psnprofiles.com/games would be nice to have the games which you already have on your list,

highlighted somehow (i.e. green if 100%, blue if not completed), not only having them with white background. Or just some "marking" that you own this game already.

2. Option to sort the leaderboards for specific title by countries:
i.e. while browsing 
https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/12097-dungeon-top
I would like to see only players from i.e. Sweden - so to have the possibility to see only Swedish flags and nicknames with their respective position on LB (5,9).

Similar like it is possible for WW LB:
https://psnprofiles.com/leaderboard/all/se

For your consideration.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Redsailles said:

Yes please!

Just like his/her suggestion, I also want to see the first achievers that sort by Country.

Isnt it weird how people will say his/her rather than just their? I noticed it a little while back and now I can't stop seeing people do it... this would be a good feature though.

18 minutes ago, RabJammy said:

Isnt it weird how people will say his/her rather than just their? I noticed it a little while back and now I can't stop seeing people do it... this would be a good feature though.

Oh ya I forgot that any profile here could be a team players. It not weird for me who is coming from non english country as it is still understandable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Redsailles said:

Oh ya I forgot that any profile here could be a team players. It not weird for me who is coming from non english country as it is still understandable.

:D. Heh,I am also not a native Eng speaker, but it is not about "team" account, it is simply just to avoid mentioning M as F and vice-versa :]. 

3 hours ago, RabJammy said:

I only got to know this via browsing this forum, mostly "Flagged games" part. Especially that Eng is not my 1st lang.

Anyway, even easier in this particular case (my) is to check the profile and info about gender :D.

Ok, end of OT please ;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

On 2020-12-31 at 2:55 PM, Smashero said:

Suggestions:

1. While being registered and logged in and browsing https://psnprofiles.com/games would be nice to have the games which you already have on your list,

highlighted somehow (i.e. green if 100%, blue if not completed), not only having them with white background. Or just some "marking" that you own this game already.

I have suggested this exact thing several times, but nothing has ever come of it.

Great minds think alike though.

• Like 1

I fully agrée with this, i m fedup to read 30 pages when il look for an easy game. We should hide game we Don t want to see, Or game we finished or just add more filters. Now there are too many games, PLEASE DO SOMETHING !!!! 

Edited by OjamaX

I think PSNP+ made by Husky has already put the second suggestion, if this is what you mean:

Game Leaderboard

• Highlight people (rows) from specific countries
    • Useful if you are from a smaller country and want to (for example) see more easily how many people have platinum”
  • Like 1