Fastest achiever of platinum is a fraud

Asuka Langley

My advice is simple: report the user for cheating if you feel inclined to do so, or report them if there's irrefutable evidence of them cheating. However, don't start a thread on the subject. There's absolutely nothing to gain from it. Report them in future and the powers that be will sort it out. 

What makes you say the fastest you can earn the platinum in is 40 hours?

You could easily let the game sit for 10-15 hours idle before starting the game. This would allow you to get the platinum easily in under 40 (if you were going to pull an all nighter and didn't move from the TV).

Edited by BeautifulTorment

My advice is simple: report the user for cheating if you feel inclined to do so, or report them if there's irrefutable evidence of them cheating. However, don't start a thread on the subject. There's absolutely nothing to gain from it. Report them in future and the powers that be will sort it out. 

You could always gain the knowledge to know how to shorten the time yourself which would be bear-y useful

What makes you say the fastest you can earn the platinum in is 40 hours?

You could easily let the game sit for 10-15 hours idle before starting the game. This would allow you to get the platinum easily in under 40 (if you were going to pull an all nighter and didn't move from the TV).

Fourth and Fourty.

Apologies about yet another "Cheater" thread as well, I only noticed how common they were after posting this.

Edited by zR_DoWnLiNkZ

Why did you ignore what I said though?

Another example of a game you can significantly shorten your 100%/platinum time on is Galaga. Same principle:

Play the game for an extended period of time WITHOUT earning a trophy. Then you can get all the trophies in a shorter period of time according to stat tracking sites like this.

Why did you ignore what I said though?

Another example of a game you can significantly shorten your 100%/platinum time on is Galaga. Same principle:

Play the game for an extended period of time WITHOUT earning a trophy. Then you can get all the trophies in a shorter period of time according to stat tracking sites like this.

I'll give another example to support your theory, on Tekken Revolution you can get the 100% in less than 10 days, although you need to sign in 10 days you can sign like 8 days and get all the other trophies on the 2 remaining days, leaving your final time at 2 days instead of 10 (I did that for like 3 days but then got lazy and ended up with 10 days xD)

• Like 1