Walking Dead Season 2 info, trailer

Lady Lilith

http://kotaku.com/the-walking-dead-season-two-is-exactly-the-storyline-w-1454209252

ku-bigpic.jpg

An older Clementine—that we control—with the same short haircut. Good girl, Clementine. You learned from the best.P

Here's the teaser trailer:P

If you played the first season you'll recognize some key locations and recall some really horrific memories.P

Here's the official, albeit not too detailed description of the plot for Season Two:P

The Walking Dead: Season Two – A Telltale Games Series will continue the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned at the outset of the undead apocalypse, now left to her own devices to seek safety and survive in a world gone mad. Now assuming the role of an ordinary child, players will struggle to outwit both the dead and the living in situations that will test their morals and control the flow of the story through their decisions and actions.

Season Two, like the first season, will be a five-part episodic series set to start some time later this year and end some time in 2014. It'll cost $25 for the whole season unless you pre-order for a 10% discount (that's $22.49). It'll come out for PC/Mac, "home consoles" (guessing that means current-gen Xbox 360 and PS3 and potentially next-gen to follow) and iOS. ThePlayStation blog mentions a Vita release, too. Telltale mentioned there will be other platform announcements soon (next-gen?).

RELATED
k-small.jpg
The Final Episode ofThe Walking DeadAsks You To Make The Hardest Decisions Yet

[The Walking Dead is a difficult series to write about. I want you to experience the game for yourself. After all, your game will likely play out… Read…

We're light on details otherwise, but the one many of us have been hanging on was whether or not Clementine would be the central character in the second part of Telltale's fantastic narrative experience. Hopefully Season Two will live up to theharsh conditions and decisions the first threw at us.

In the meantime, here are some screens:

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

Looks like Clementine's going to make some new...friends.

:yay:

• Like 3

hell......YES!!!!

I was not really that interested in the Season 2, even though the first season easily fits into my top 5 favorite games of all time.

But this.....this trailer dug out some deeply hidden emotions that hit me during the fifth episode. I am super excited for this next season. The idea of playing AS Clementine is somehow just GENIUS. I seriously thought they were going to go the same direction as the T.V. series and introduce new characters...which is what repulsed me at first. Yet, low and behold, TellTale does the amazing, and takes the unexpected dark side of the first game, and turns into a new disturbing hell, which you play as a little girl, with no protection. :lol:

I don't see anyway this could go wrong.....

..unless they introduce a new "father figure" like Lee, and just toss aside the sacrifice he gave like an ill stray dog. Then this game will be complete sh*t for me.

Someone did beat him to the punch

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/10196-the-walking-dead-game-season-2-details-reveal-trailer/

But this one has pictures! :P

And it's in the right section.

Meh, I don't really care, close/merge or whatever if you want.  I can't do it myself since I'm not premium.

Edited by Sonic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...