PS5 Games List Wildly Inaccurate

VoidVictorious

51 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

The PS5 games list when viewed from either the system or the app is showing duplicates or different games entirely from what you have played. If you click the game it will show the correct trophies, but this is definitely a pain. I have reported it to Sony myself but numbers will help remedy this situation. Please contact them if you have an interest in getting this resolved. Thanks!

Yes, I been seen this on my app! It’s a pain indeed! 

• Like 1

I've noticed this as well. 

Also, both my "Library" and "Save Data" gets messed up whenever I delete a game. The game I delete gets its name and thumbnail replaced in both. Have to "Restore Licenses" for it to go back to normal.

Edited by SeizenLaw
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, SeizenLaw said:

I've noticed this as well. 

Also, both my "Library" and "Save Data" gets messed up whenever I delete a game. The game I delete gets its name and thumbnail replaced in both. Have to "Restore Licenses" for it to go back to normal.

That is insane. I placed another call to Sony would you guys please call as well? I know you might not think it makes a difference but it really does since this seems to be on nobody’s radar.

• Like 1

Yeah I started noticing this a few days ago, in the app and the PS5. Library and game saves have got the wrong images and names on them until you click on them. The UI needs some serious work. This, games that you've deleted having their icons stranded on the menu and all the quality of life stuff taken out from the PS4

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

This, games that you've deleted having their icons stranded on the menu and all the quality of life stuff taken out from the PS4

Not sure if you know of the fix for this but it really bothered me. I found out that after you have deleted the game if you hover over it and click download it will restore the image back to normal, cancel the download and it will be removed from the menu.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Silocia said:

Not sure if you know of the fix for this but it really bothered me. I found out that after you have deleted the game if you hover over it and click download it will restore the image back to normal, cancel the download and it will be removed from the menu.

They stay there with discs as well, which I sell once I'm done with ? i have to boot in safe mode and rebuild database to shift them, which is a pain to do every single time you delete a game. I've read restoring licenses can do it too but I had no luck with that. Support know about the issue as it was them who gave me that solution but I hope they actually fix it because its irritating ?

1 hour ago, EIdain said:

It's only happened with Gris for me which changed to Spiritfarer and then Keep Talking Nobody Explodes. Kinda weird bug.

I know it sounds like a waste of time but I would join me in calling Sony just because this evidently extends to saves and game tiles being rendered completely inaccurate as well. Superficial stuff in a game history is one thing, but this extends much further than I originally realized.

• Like 2