Strike-Runner

Two of each trophy

15 posts in this topic

I’m doing the trophy requirement but it has not unlock I seen people unlock it without there being a storm is it glitched or buggy 

Ok so you need hogs, boars, snakes, and giant crabs in the the boat, but in your inventory has to be crabs, bats, and birds. The boat I built is 5x4 

On 2/3/2021 at 3:26 PM, Strike-Runner said:

Ok so you need hogs, boars, snakes, and giant crabs in the the boat, but in your inventory has to be crabs, bats, and birds. The boat I built is 5x4 

Doesn't need to be giant crabs, small ones will do. Also don't need crabs bats or birds in your inventory. 

On 2/4/2021 at 10:29 AM, GUDGER666 said:

Doesn't need to be giant crabs, small ones will do. Also don't need crabs bats or birds in your inventory. 

What about farming are there 8 plants right? I did them all nothing 

Plant all 8 on a new island all at once in plank farming plots. This is how I got it.

10 hours ago, ImLordell said:

Plant all 8 on a new island all at once in plank farming plots. This is how I got it.

Yea I did that and I got it it worked a person message me that days ago 

Can someone PLEASE post a recent screen shot of their raft WITH animals on it when they got it to pop 

Been sailing around(in and out of storms) with 2x boar, 2x small crabs in inventory, 2x night snakes, 2x hogs, I tied to put the giant crabs but raft sinks, how big does it need to be? Do the bases need to be something other than wood? Do I need the raft bases to be covered? 

Currently have a 5x5 raft. Thx :) 

Posted (edited)

@anbukakashi1994 Here is my trophy screenshot (didn't get one of a better view of the raft sadly) but this is a 3x3 wood base and wood floor raft. I got this just a couple days ago.

https://imgur.com/a/N19jVYb

2 x boar

2 x snake

2 x giant crab

2 x crab (not in inventory, on raft)

2 x giant hog 

As you can see too it wasn't even really storming, I just started going into some dark clouds and it popped. My raft barely floated out to sea without sinking so luckily I saved right before I left the island. Best of luck!

Edited by Studfox
Added context of when I got trophy and tagged relevant user

On 2021/5/17 at 2:27 PM, anbukakashi1994 said:

Can someone PLEASE post a recent screen shot of their raft WITH animals on it when they got it to pop 

Been sailing around(in and out of storms) with 2x boar, 2x small crabs in inventory, 2x night snakes, 2x hogs, I tied to put the giant crabs but raft sinks, how big does it need to be? Do the bases need to be something other than wood? Do I need the raft bases to be covered? 

Currently have a 5x5 raft. Thx :) 

I had a 5X5 raft when I got the trophy. It had everything you mentioned and the giant crabs on it except 1 boar. When I grab that last boar and swim on to it the trophy popped. I'm quite sure you need giant crabs on the raft. On my first try one of the giant crab got washed away and I had to reload my save to make sure it's there and the trophy popped.

So I just got this trophy.  I had a few attempts prior, once with giant crabs and once without, both in real storms, and neither popped the trophy.  So I loaded up my raft one more time (with giant crabs) and decided to combine it with the ten days of not sleeping on land.  I took a sleeping bag with me and slept asap each day (6pm).  Around day 5 or 6 the Two of Each trophy popped as soon as I woke up.  No storm at all, nice clear morning, although it did storm later that after noon.  (about 7 game hours after the trophy popped)  Sadly my trophy pic is completely black as it popped during the sleep screen wipe.  :/

On 5/18/2021 at 11:35 PM, Studfox said:

@anbukakashi1994 Here is my trophy screenshot (didn't get one of a better view of the raft sadly) but this is a 3x3 wood base and wood floor raft. I got this just a couple days ago.

https://imgur.com/a/N19jVYb

2 x boar

2 x snake

2 x giant crab

2 x crab (not in inventory, on raft)

2 x giant hog 

As you can see too it wasn't even really storming, I just started going into some dark clouds and it popped. My raft barely floated out to sea without sinking so luckily I saved right before I left the island. Best of luck!

Hello. You made the middle part of your 3x3 raft hollow so you can hold the animals there?

5 hours ago, Snakemaru said:

Hello. You made the middle part of your 3x3 raft hollow so you can hold the animals there?

Yeah, sorry it looks a little confusing in the picture. 

I put a wood raft base but no wood floor for the middle so it would help contain the animals.

i can confirm you DONT need the large boar (Hog) or large crabs, if it doesnt pop, save on your island exit to main menu and load back when u swim up to the raft trophy will pop (it had to be storming for me, some ppl say it doesnt need to be) 

Posted (edited)

So I already have 2 boars, 2 hogs, 2 snakes and 2 small crabs. 

Will this suffice for the trophy and with the latest game update?

Update:

I got the trophy.

I had 2 boars, 2 hogs, 2 snakes and 2 small crabs on my 3x3 raft.

When it started raining, I dragged my raft to deeper waters and the trophy popped.

Edited by Snakemaru