Two of each trophy

Strike-Runner

On 2/3/2021 at 3:26 PM, Strike-Runner said:

Ok so you need hogs, boars, snakes, and giant crabs in the the boat, but in your inventory has to be crabs, bats, and birds. The boat I built is 5x4 

Doesn't need to be giant crabs, small ones will do. Also don't need crabs bats or birds in your inventory. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Can someone PLEASE post a recent screen shot of their raft WITH animals on it when they got it to pop 

Been sailing around(in and out of storms) with 2x boar, 2x small crabs in inventory, 2x night snakes, 2x hogs, I tied to put the giant crabs but raft sinks, how big does it need to be? Do the bases need to be something other than wood? Do I need the raft bases to be covered? 

Currently have a 5x5 raft. Thx :) 

@anbukakashi1994 Here is my trophy screenshot (didn't get one of a better view of the raft sadly) but this is a 3x3 wood base and wood floor raft. I got this just a couple days ago.

https://imgur.com/a/N19jVYb

2 x boar

2 x snake

2 x giant crab

2 x crab (not in inventory, on raft)

2 x giant hog 

As you can see too it wasn't even really storming, I just started going into some dark clouds and it popped. My raft barely floated out to sea without sinking so luckily I saved right before I left the island. Best of luck!

Edited by Studfox
Added context of when I got trophy and tagged relevant user

On 2021/5/17 at 2:27 PM, anbukakashi1994 said:

Can someone PLEASE post a recent screen shot of their raft WITH animals on it when they got it to pop 

Been sailing around(in and out of storms) with 2x boar, 2x small crabs in inventory, 2x night snakes, 2x hogs, I tied to put the giant crabs but raft sinks, how big does it need to be? Do the bases need to be something other than wood? Do I need the raft bases to be covered? 

Currently have a 5x5 raft. Thx :) 

I had a 5X5 raft when I got the trophy. It had everything you mentioned and the giant crabs on it except 1 boar. When I grab that last boar and swim on to it the trophy popped. I'm quite sure you need giant crabs on the raft. On my first try one of the giant crab got washed away and I had to reload my save to make sure it's there and the trophy popped.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just got this trophy.  I had a few attempts prior, once with giant crabs and once without, both in real storms, and neither popped the trophy.  So I loaded up my raft one more time (with giant crabs) and decided to combine it with the ten days of not sleeping on land.  I took a sleeping bag with me and slept asap each day (6pm).  Around day 5 or 6 the Two of Each trophy popped as soon as I woke up.  No storm at all, nice clear morning, although it did storm later that after noon.  (about 7 game hours after the trophy popped)  Sadly my trophy pic is completely black as it popped during the sleep screen wipe.  :/

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2021 at 11:35 PM, Studfox said:

@anbukakashi1994 Here is my trophy screenshot (didn't get one of a better view of the raft sadly) but this is a 3x3 wood base and wood floor raft. I got this just a couple days ago.

https://imgur.com/a/N19jVYb

2 x boar

2 x snake

2 x giant crab

2 x crab (not in inventory, on raft)

2 x giant hog 

As you can see too it wasn't even really storming, I just started going into some dark clouds and it popped. My raft barely floated out to sea without sinking so luckily I saved right before I left the island. Best of luck!

Hello. You made the middle part of your 3x3 raft hollow so you can hold the animals there?

5 hours ago, Snakemaru said:

Hello. You made the middle part of your 3x3 raft hollow so you can hold the animals there?

Yeah, sorry it looks a little confusing in the picture. 

I put a wood raft base but no wood floor for the middle so it would help contain the animals.

• Like 1

So I already have 2 boars, 2 hogs, 2 snakes and 2 small crabs. 

Will this suffice for the trophy and with the latest game update?

Update:

I got the trophy.

I had 2 boars, 2 hogs, 2 snakes and 2 small crabs on my 3x3 raft.

When it started raining, I dragged my raft to deeper waters and the trophy popped.

Edited by Snakemaru
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I got the trophy after a few tries, I had to get away from the coast with the animals on the raft. You need to get away from the coast and head to the open sea for you to get the trophy. I did not get the trophy just by sailing on the raft with the animals, I had to get away from the coast in the middle of the storm into the open sea.

• 1 month later...

Just got it ?, here's what I did:

• Killed all of the animal needed and gathered them on my island (2 hogs, 2 wild boars, 2 night snakes and 2 small crabs).
  • Took off the center floor of my raft, leaving the base exposed (so the animals don't fall off the raft), and loaded them on the raft's center (was a 5x3 raft in my case).
  • With all ready and the raft pointing at the sea, I waited till a storm began (took some in-game days, I recommend working toward other trophies in the meantime).
  • When the waves got bigger I jumped on my raft, pulled up the anchor and sailed into the sea. The trophy popped about 20mts from the island.

My tips:

• Leave everything ready so you only have to wait for a storm and sail away.
  • SAVE the game before jumping on the raft just in case the animals fall off or the trophy glitches.

Edited by elnana99

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Very frustrating trophy. I had to make a new raft because my regular one kept sinking with all the animals on it. From what I can tell, if your raft has tyres and/or barrels as bases, it will sink if it has too many animals on it. It could handle 2 hogs and a boar, but adding the 2nd boar made it sink. Even the raft I actually used for the achievement tended to dip alarmingly under the water's surface, but it never sank. It is possible I could have used my regular raft and it wouldn't have sunk, but it really looked like it was going to. Tangentially, if you're using barrels for a raft base, make sure they're not on the front or the sides because they're deeper than all the other bases and tend to get snagged more easily on underwater sand dunes.

Anyway, the raft I ended up using was 3x3 with a rudder, a sail, an anchor, 8 wood bases, 8 wood floors with a floor-less buoy base in the middle where I put all the animals. The animals I used were 2 hogs, 2 boars, 2 snakes all on the floor and 2 crabs, 2 seagulls, 2 bats in my pockets. I sailed the raft out approximately the same distance between 2 islands and sunk my anchor for a while, hoping for a storm to eventually start, but when night came I slept in my sleeping bag and when I woke up the trophy popped. There was no storm, as far as I could tell. Hope this helps.

Edited by PainStake1

• 7 months later...

Had trouble w/ this trophy at first, had 2 hogs, 2 boars, 2 snakes, 2 king crabs & 2 small crabs all on raft, trophy didn’t pop when I sailed into storm, tried again w/ the same animals except w/ 2 small crabs, 2 bats & 2 seagulls in my inventory as well, trophy popped as soon as I barley started sailing into storm, hope this helps anyone having trouble.

Edited by PlatKEC-HShot

• 9 months later...

Here's how I got it for the second time:

2 Hogs
2 Boars
2 Night Snakes
2 Small Crabs

And it had to be a storm. I tried sailing around on a clear day with that set up and nothing happened. But when it stormed, it took about 5 seconds to retrieve anchor for the pop. I can confirm it has to be either two hogs or both two boars and two hogs, because it wouldn't pop on a storm when I had only two boars.

I did have two seagulls in a container in the ship, but I don't think that mattered.

Edited by Antiristus

• 7 months later...

Just got it recently. If anyone is still having trouble getting the trophy, here is what I did:

1. My raft wasn't even in the water. Had it on land so I didn't even need to worry about the raft sinking with the animals on it.
  2. I had on my raft: 2 Giant Hogs, 2 Wild Boars, 2 Night Snakes and 2 small Crabs.
  3. Waited for it to rain. Once it did, I took control of the Rudder and the trophy popped immediately after.

Weird how not every animal is needed like the seagulls, bats or the Giant Crabs. A part of me thinks the Giant Hogs weren't even necessary but who knows. Also my raft was 3x2 if anyone is wondering.

Hope this helps those who are still confused on how to exactly get this trophy to pop. 

Edited by Shades89935