Vita Firmware Update v3.00

HeySumbode

I'm just happy it didn't brick my Vita. Other than that, this update is pretty useless to me.

I totally agree here, i wish Sony stop assuming all people buying PS4 cause im not...

again another useless update caling 3.0 as if something big was added for Vita's sake...

Sony give me a break and just do something useful for Vita

for example how about they add more worth avatars from other games?

instead of using Vita as a remote crap, how about they update the trophies feature?

There is so much they could do and yet its always the same news >.<

i didnt buy Vita to be a PS4 toy for sure -_-;

Edited by Otase84
  • Like 1

I totally agree here, i wish Sony stop assuming all people buying PS4 cause im not...

again another useless update caling 3.0 as if something big was added for Vita's sake...

Sony give me a break and just do something useful for Vita

for example how about they add more worth avatars from other games?

instead of using Vita as a remote crap, how about they update the trophies feature?

There is so much they could do and yet its always the same news >.<

i didnt buy Vita to be a PS4 toy for sure -_-;

Or at least let the Vita Users to change or use the premium avatars bought in the store >_<

BTWWWWW... saw your profile and noticed that you already platted YS Celcetta almost 1 year ago? How was it? Is it better than the YS 7? 

• Like 1

no 2000 friend limit yet thats all i wanted.. c'mon i want it quickly for PS3 & VITA (It'll be default 2000 for PS4) i'm tired of deleting great friends

The ps3 is not increasing its limit past 100 ever.

Sony already confirmed this, so not only will you not get it quickly, you wont get it period.

Yeah if you have updated you can now add friends up to 2000 =)

Is this confirmed? Links for proof? I just realized it a couple of days ago that I have more than 100 friends but I don't know what's the maximum...

On Side note, I wonder if it will have effects to Toro's Friend Network...Can I have 100+ friends there? AFAIK Toro's goal is to only have 100 friends  :S