How many playthroughs did it take you?

Bos10George

I think we can all agree that this game is beautiful, interesting, and refreshing. However, them trophies be bugged. Luckily it is a very short replay. 

It took me 2.5 playthroughs thanks to capture the moment. The "floating on a balloon" moment bugged when I came back post game. My cloud save was unfortunately right after the point where I missed it, but I continued hoping it would be fine (It wasn't fine.) 3rd time was the charm. Hooray for unskippable cutscenes...

One playthrough, everything can be done in the free roam/free paint room later.

I did previously check on the lists for one or two missable things to take care of.

No glitched trophies for me, overall pretty fun and quirky game but nothing I would pay for if it weren't 'free' on PS+

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

One playthrough, everything can be done in the free roam/free paint room later.

I did previously check on the lists for one or two missable things to take care of.

No glitched trophies for me, overall pretty fun and quirky game but nothing I would pay for if it weren't 'free' on PS+

same

10 hours ago, Bos10George said:

I think we can all agree that this game is beautiful, interesting, and refreshing. However, them trophies be bugged. Luckily it is a very short replay. 

It took me 2.5 playthroughs thanks to capture the moment. The "floating on a balloon" moment bugged when I came back post game. My cloud save was unfortunately right after the point where I missed it, but I continued hoping it would be fine (It wasn't fine.) 3rd time was the charm. Hooray for unskippable cutscenes...

One. There were a few that I thought I'd have to restart for but I didn't. 0 glitched trophies for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Only one. I collected the genie moments (besides the ones at the lighthouse) while playing through the story and made sure to check my journal that it registered and then saved after each one. I also did the billboards during my playthrough. Cleaned up the pages and some misc trophies after finishing the story. I thought that the Peekaboo trophy bugged on me, but there is a lot of misunderstanding regarding the trophy description. You need to play Peekaboo with a genie AS WELL as get Peekaboo'd. When you're in the waterways and come across the first billboard, there is a genie there that you play Peekaboo with by hiding behind a column. Then as you progress through the waterways you come to the genie that jumps out from behind a box. As long as you did the prerequisite of playing Peekaboo with the previous genie, then the trophy should pop as soon as the genie jumps out from behind the box.

Unrelated, but why do we only get a B rank for this game even after obtaining the plat? 

16 minutes ago, AppleScruff88 said:

Only one. I collected the genie moments (besides the ones at the lighthouse) while playing through the story and made sure to check my journal that it registered and then saved after each one. I also did the billboards during my playthrough. Cleaned up the pages and some misc trophies after finishing the story. I thought that the Peekaboo trophy bugged on me, but there is a lot of misunderstanding regarding the trophy description. You need to play Peekaboo with a genie AS WELL as get Peekaboo'd. When you're in the waterways and come across the first billboard, there is a genie there that you play Peekaboo with by hiding behind a column. Then as you progress through the waterways you come to the genie that jumps out from behind a box. As long as you did the prerequisite of playing Peekaboo with the previous genie, then the trophy should pop as soon as the genie jumps out from behind the box.

Unrelated, but why do we only get a B rank for this game even after obtaining the plat? 

Really just for 3 trophies in the VR DLC and you get a B wow that's weird.