Servers Shutting Down April 29th, 2021

mcnichoj

Never heard of this game but clicking on 2 differrent topic threads reveals these trophies were a mess to begin with and the platinum can't even been obtained at all. So i'm guessing players aren't missing much with this shutdown. Correct me if im wrong. Still, nice of you to bring it to light as i do see some online trophies in the list.

• Like 1

I played the original version way back in the day [around the time of the show.. which had a decent first season and got sucky after that] and it was a mess. It was fun for maybe an hour (with a friend by my side) but a lot of the quests felt very glitchy.

So i avoided this "return" like it was the plague. Not surprised at this news at all.. the show is off the air (for years) so didn't think I'd last that long.

I had a feeling it wouldn’t be long until this was announced. It’s sitting incomplete on my backlog which is annoying as I feel obligated to try and give it a go at completing. Game was actually good (my first mmo) but the developers are terrible and just didn’t support the community at all. 

As far as I know, the plat on ps3 version is still obtainable. Only the dlc is broken. What makes it unobtainable?