Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Looking for people to add me. I have a ps4 and am in the U.K. I have a mic. I mainly play single player games but do from time to time play online if I have good people to play with. Games I enjoy are.

Uncharted, Last of Us, Battlefield 4, COD, GTA5, FIFA 16

If you have any games in common or just want to add me in general to play or trophy boost. My PSN Id is Hocking_1988

Hey guys, my PSN is: Calcifergolden

I need some help getting 100% on Destiny and eventually Battlefront. But I also have other games (Fallout 4, Until Dawn, Borderlands Handsome Jack Edition, The Uncharted Nathan Drake Edition, etc) So if you want someone to play some games with please feel free to add me.

Please, if you send me a request lemme know Who you are and that you found me on here. I really don't want to have a bunch of people on my list who I know nothing about. I need a team base so I can 100% some games with you lovely people.  

I posted on here a while ago, but I'll post again.

I'm on all the time and play plenty of co-op and MP games but I enjoy single players games too.

If you feel like playing something we have in common or enjoy partying up to chat with people feel free to add me.

Don't add me if you're just going to sit on my friends list and get deleted after a month when I can't remember why you added me in the first place.

Psn=the_couchster

Does not accept blank friend requests.

PS4 and PS3

ID Angel__6-1

Myself is a trophy hunter for PS4. I hope I can achieve platinum trophy for all the games that I'm playing right now. Feel free to add me as your friends and we can do some hunting together =)

I will share some of my games but feel free to visit my profile =)

1--Killzone Shadow Fall

2--Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

3--Call Of Duty Ghost

4--Call Of Duty Advance Warfare

5--Need For Speed Rivals

6--Star Wars Battlefront (soon)

7--Fifa 16

Hello everyone I'm 22 just purchased a ps4. Most of my friends are on Xbox so now I need new psn friends. Since I just started I only have uncharted collection, god of war 3, and little big planet 3 but I will have more later. I welcome anyone as long as you are a bit mature so please add me and give some game recomendations. francom8914

Lilseb93. Feel free to add me. 

I posted this before, but I'll post it again to meet new people.

I'm not much of a multiplayer guy, but I'll definitely talk to you through messages. I'm a laid back 22 year old college dude. 

I play basically every genre of games. 

Edited by Lilseb93

Add my fat ass... if you dare!  :D

PSN ID: icameron625

Make sure that you say you're from this site, otherwise you will be deleted and never be heard from again.  :wave:

My friends list got somewhat hacked and was completely deleted a while back, so I lost tons of people. I'm interested in adding more lovely faces like yourselves to my list of online pals, and besides being willing to talk with others, boosters are welcome as well, whether it be for their games or mine. The one game that I will keep going back to to help others is Call of Duty: Black Ops, so if anyone is interested, hit me up, and I'll help them there. 

• Like 1