Crysis 2+3 Remastered Coming October 15th 2021

westersburg

• 4 weeks later...

They just showed a bunch of crysis 2 and 3 gameplay yesterday in a comparison between the original 360 releases and the remaster collection running backwards compatible on Xbox Series X. If these remaster look the same on ps5 and manage to maintain 60 fps, its gonna be great. The original games had massive framedrops in the low 20s even below that in some cases.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

In another DF video today John Linneman said that the release will be in September.  Don't know why Crytek hasn't just pulled the trigger on the announcement yet.

yeah i hope it wasnt just a mistake. September would be nice cause its prior to the launch heavy october :D

11 minutes ago, Amonares said:

I only played Crysis 1. Would love to try out 2 & 3 but hopefully no online trophies.

yeah i agree, if they add online leave out the trophies for it, it was a pain on ps3 to do some skills and one trophy was at a chance to glitch out

13 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

yeah i agree, if they add online leave out the trophies for it, it was a pain on ps3 to do some skills and one trophy was at a chance to glitch out

26 minutes ago, Amonares said:

I only played Crysis 1. Would love to try out 2 & 3 but hopefully no online trophies.

It is already confirmed, that crysis 2 and 3 remastered won't have multiplayer.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think a release in october is kinda unfortunate, since there are already plenty of games that release at the time even within the same genre (BF2042 also releasing on october 15th with early access), but I honestly can't wait to get my hands on crysis 2 and 3 again. Still curious how they are going to change the trophy list. Either value or adding more SP trophies.

On 23/08/2021 at 8:07 PM, abhishekagarwal1 said:

i am excited by this news however really however i would have loved a crysis 4 rather than 2 remasters these remaster wont even have mulitplayer and plot is already to most of the poeple

We might get Crysis 4 if the Sales figures for the Remasterd are well enough. As far as I know the Sale figures for Crysis 3 wasn’t that good back then. Maybe they want to see if there is still interest for the franchise.

9 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

October is going to be stacked for me.

Alan Wake 5 days before by B-day

Far Cry 6 3 days before B-day

Crysis remasters 5 days after B-day.

Since they are leaving MP out I am interested to play 2&3. 

For me it's even worse haha. Fortunately bf2042 got delayed to november but originally my schedule was:

- Alan Wake 5th

- Far Cry 7th

- Back 4 Blood 12th

- Crysis 15th

- Battelfield 22nd (15th with early access)

- dark pictures anthology house of ashes 22nd

2 hours ago, westersburg said:

For me it's even worse haha. Fortunately bf2042 got delayed to november but originally my schedule was:

- Alan Wake 5th

- Far Cry 7th

- Back 4 Blood 12th

- Crysis 15th

- Battelfield 22nd (15th with early access)

- dark pictures anthology house of ashes 22nd

I'll most likely get Battlefield and the Dark Pictures game, just not at launch. I am glad I finally get to play the other 2 Crysis games. I'll most likely play the first one again since it has been so long since I last played it.

Good luck trying to manage all these games coming out.

I won't buy Alan Wake at release so it's basically "only" Far Cry, Back 4 Blood, Crysis and House of Ashes. I'll play b4b with a group of 3-4 people so i have to adjust to their times. House of ashes won't take that long probably. Probably done in 3-5 days. Plenty of time to finish crysis between the 15th and 22nd october since they come without multiplayer. I assume both platinums will be done in 20-30 hours in total. Only game I have to interrupt then is probably far cry. I'll see how it goes :D