How are people still getting the plat?

16 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Because they probably did the 2 easy MP trophies when the servers were still up, and then just got round to doing the SP now.

Don't be looking at the latest achievers of the plat, look at the latest achievers of the 2 MP trophies (or any of the DLC ones).

Yeah this. I have platted some games where i did the multiplayer back when servers were online and done the single player portion years later.

Transformers: revenge of the fallen being an example for me 10 years before i plat'd that ?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know how someone got the two trophies for playing a competitive and cooperative match in March of this year? Is there a work around they used or would this have been modded? It seems 4 or 5 other people also got these 2 trophies after the server shutdown in September 2019.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, IoveGaming said:

Does anyone know how someone got the two trophies for playing a competitive and cooperative match in March of this year? Is there a work around they used or would this have been modded? It seems 4 or 5 other people also got these 2 trophies after the server shutdown in September 2019.

I think the cooperative one can still be gotten via LAN, but the competitive one not so surely they are cheaters...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2021 at 2:09 PM, jason_trixta said:

Afaik the mp servers have been shut down, how are so many ppl still getting the plat trophy?

Some people boosted the whole spring-summer 2019 to get the onlines before the servers closure. And then, whenever you want, you do the offlines. I have friends whom did the onlines on that time and still did not plat the game. Soon they will.

Some other people... just using hacks. 

• Like 1