Is 'I refuse to die' trophy glitched?

ZachBoardyHD

I know the Seal the deal DLC only came out a couple days ago but I've done everything in the Death Wish map (including the ribbons) except from the 'No jumps' ribbon which you have to do on the train level but my tally comes up to 102/111, I'm really really hoping this isn't glitched because I can't play it again, it's absolutely done me in this DLC? ???

Thanks 

A-Hat-in-Time-20210403110322.jpg

Edited by ZachBoardyHD
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

I know the Seal the deal DLC only came out a couple days ago but I've done everything in the Death Wish map (including the ribbons) except from the 'No jumps' ribbon which you have to do on the train level but my tally comes up to 102/111, I'm really really hoping this isn't glitched because I can't play it again, it's absolutely done me in this DLC? 1f610.png?1f3fb.png

Thanks 

A-Hat-in-Time-20210403110322.jpg

Also, any tips on Seal the Deal death wish? Any tricks to beat the hard mode boss rushes.

6 hours ago, XxSweetRevengexX said:

You have stamps that aren’t gold. The community ones require you to collect all the gold orbs and the pages to get the gold I believe. That should add up to 111

Ahhh right, I didn't know you had to collect everysingle gold orbs in the community challanges, hopefully after doing the no jumps (which will lead me to have 105) the other 3 community ones will gain me an extra 6 by collecting everything. 

4 hours ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Also you really should claim the rewards on the death wishes

You know what l, I only discovered today how you claimed them, I was wondering if they were hidden items in the level themselves at first ?

12 minutes ago, XxSweetRevengexX said:

Also, any tips on Seal the Deal death wish? Any tricks to beat the hard mode boss rushes.

All I can say really, is don't stop moving about as they're really fast and will most likely hit you if you linger in a spot for too long l, apart from that it just resorted to panicking when I did it and jumping around everywhere ??

12 minutes ago, XxSweetRevengexX said:

Edited by ZachBoardyHD

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...