Can zombies be done solo

• 1 month later...

The good thing about this games zombie' mode is you can actually practice the boss fights.  Doing so will make your life easier in the end.  Also, some of the stuff is much much easier with people.  Technically it can be done sole but it ups the difficulty extremely like one of the arcade game things that is better with 4 players.

I'd recommend finding someone who has "Director's cut". Even if they start the game and put $50,000 in the bank and enable double pack a punch by hosting the game--it will make your life easier.

The Easter Egg boss fights are difficult (some harder than others) and the sequences to open them up can be tedious.

• 1 month later...

If you’re looking for plat only, I’d definitely recommend doing the ee solo.

Since the number of bosses you fight depends on the number of players in the game.

steps are not that difficult once you know how to tackle them, and boss fight can be practiced.

good luck!

Solo the zombies trophies? I couldnt

whoever can solo and 100% the zombies trophies, you got my respect!

i can solo some maps especially the first 2 but some of those trophies towards the end of the season, to get into that fucking arcade machine was horrendous, like in dlc 3, attack of the radioactive thing, that stupid message you had to spell out on the wall by shooting different symbols was the dumbest shit ever, i had a great team that all helped each other get directors cut (which is the greatest easter egg in all of zombies, by the way!), i even found a couple of randoms here and there that helped too but seriously, some of the tasks just to get to the next task to get to the next task are so stupidly frustrating, so to solo them you need to be a freakin zombies mode mad man, best of luck!

1 hour ago, bunshing said:

You have to find that someone first tho. Veteran are rare to find these days

I still help people with the easter eggs sometimes

1 hour ago, Property_Damage said:

Solo the zombies trophies? I couldnt

whoever can solo and 100% the zombies trophies, you got my respect!

i can solo some maps especially the first 2 but some of those trophies towards the end of the season, to get into that fucking arcade machine was horrendous, like in dlc 3, attack of the radioactive thing, that stupid message you had to spell out on the wall by shooting different symbols was the dumbest shit ever, i had a great team that all helped each other get directors cut (which is the greatest easter egg in all of zombies, by the way!), i even found a couple of randoms here and there that helped too but seriously, some of the tasks just to get to the next task to get to the next task are so stupidly frustrating, so to solo them you need to be a freakin zombies mode mad man, best of luck!

Skullhop is an abomination and shouldn't exist