way to prevent trophies from syncing

visvoer18

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Not sure which guide you are looking at but, when I played through a game again with Wizard on a new account, it was entirely coop with my friend, and aside him having to do the first level or two by himself to unlock online. We played everything in coop with him inviting me to his game and everything unlocked fine.

Perhaps it doesn't unlock for the person joining the session, I don't know. I was playing the game and already had platinum though.

It's only 8 times you have to finish the game. 3 times with one character on every difficulty and then the other 5 just once and like I mentioned, once you have done it on Infernal with one character, the other 5 play throughs are basically speed runs, you just run through the level and scroll the screen and your 3 high powered AI just trounces the enemy. Takes about an hour or perhaps even less with the other three characters.

I enjoyed those 5 play throughs as it required not much effort at all.

Don't give up hope mate! :)

copied from the guide looked into it and only works local  not online sadly  so it does work coop but only local

Local Co-op trick to stacking the character trophies.

If you want to save a lot of time in getting this platinum, play this game with a sibling, or buddy. The reason being you can get multiple character trophies at once. For example, you can play as Sorceress, a friend plays as Elf, and another friend as Wizard. When you beat the game, you'll get the trophies for beating the game as Sorceress, Elf, and Wizard, even though you only played as Sorceress. So, instead of having to do 6 playthroughs for the 6 characters, you'll only need 2 playthroughs.

also from the same guide

11 Playthroughs

Now this may seem like a lot, but remember what a playthrough in Dragon's Crown is. For most of these, you will just have to collect all 9 talismans again, which shoudn't take too long. This is the maximum number of playthroughs it should take you, and it only applies for someone playing solo.

so yeah complete bother I dont enjoy having to finish a game I like  2 times already  so you cna immagin how bad it is to having to complete a game I hate 11 times.

realy  I dont get why devs think its fun playing the same game 11 times over

so yeha have to do that at some point this year maybe next month or so had to clean up soul sacrifice  last month didnt enjoy that one either  but this is the worst one to clean up

it will be a gruelingexperience

but then again the wya skull girls is going now I am probatly screwed anyway in which case cleaning this one up is pointless as well

we see what happens but I have verry little hope

edit: I didnt even see this part yet for the killing the dragon in x amount of time  trophies

To defeat him in the time needed, you'll need to be level 35 or higher. If you go in to normal mode in any level higher than 35, the game will lower your equipment to act like level 35 equipment. So, don't think you can go in at level 99 and kill him in 2 hits. 

so I cnat be overpowered either  no wya in hell that I will be able to do that then lol

Edited by visvoer18

In Dragons' crown a bare bones playthrough is 9 stages and then another 9 for the talisman. After that each playthrough on the same difficulty is just the final 9 stones.

The Dragon best time, yeah they can be quite hard, however on normal and medium, you can probably just include them in your other characters / just go back to them when you are 99 and can defeat the boss super easy.

Well I got platinum on the game in about 5 weeks and that was just mostly just playing the game to and from work. It's not as bad as you think, once you get going, the game gets better.

7 hours ago, enaysoft said:

In Dragons' crown a bare bones playthrough is 9 stages and then another 9 for the talisman. After that each playthrough on the same difficulty is just the final 9 stones.

The Dragon best time, yeah they can be quite hard, however on normal and medium, you can probably just include them in your other characters / just go back to them when you are 99 and can defeat the boss super easy.

Well I got platinum on the game in about 5 weeks and that was just mostly just playing the game to and from work. It's not as bad as you think, once you get going, the game gets better.

I think it will be verry unlikely for me to beat the dragn in those times I am terrible under pressure

not that it mathers much I doubt I will come back to it since there seems to be not realy a point to go back to it

and @FrumpleOrz I disagree with that lol you have no idea

1 hour ago, InfinityOnH1gh said:

I don't get it. You dislike PS Plus, fine, but wouldn't paying the monthly fee just once have solved your entire problem? 

I aint gonna pay for something that should be free in the first place period

I hold of on the game on vita I wanted most my friends told me I cshould get it and even offered to buy it for me.

I dont want that I wont support practices I am against.

I stand for my principles  plain and simple

ps plus is nothing  but blackmail to force extra money out of you without getting anything in return

ps plus games are digital and digital games have 0 monitairy vallue  besides if you dont have plus anymore you lost them anyway  so no value there

if I buy a game I should get the complete product without extra fees plain and simple if you make an online mode in your game it should be free like on vita and ps3 so no value there either

and about cloud saving that shouldnt be neccesairy those saves are mine I should have ways to back them up for free on my own sd card usb stick harddrive or whatever.  this isnt the case for tons of ps3 games either still thats blackmail and I wont accept it.

im not gonna give sony 15 bucks for something that should be free in the first place

ps plus is crap  and people defending it are just plain wrong especialy if their only argument is but the other companies do it as well which in general is inf act their only argument

9 minutes ago, InfinityOnH1gh said:

I mean.. yeah, stick to your principals but... seems to me that the service would offer you a lot of value right now. For a few dollars, you solve your problem. Just take the hit this once.

it doesnt first off I already synced them  a while ago so its not even an option anymore and even if it was an option my principle are something I wont break if I am so strong against it.

another example where I felt less strong was about thitch subsciptions I woulde never pay for those however a good rl of mine made affilaited  so I subbed 1 time  to celebrate and support him.

in this case that was more important to me then my principles however I am way stronegr against ps plus

another example is face masks I refuse to wear them. that means I cnat go to a lot of stores etc anymore for example. I am against it but accept it but I am so strongly against them I wouldnt even go to a hospital if I had to wear them

I dont want a discussion here about why I should or should not wear them thats my decission. I just use it as my example  now since that is recent and thats pretty much the strongest principle I ever made.  I rather die then put that thing on.

I hope it doesnt come to that though  but thats how strong I feel about that. principles are an important part of the kind of person you are and if I vow to dont cross a certain principle ever then I wont in that stuation if a situation changes my opinion can change but thats how I think about it

edit: I know most people wont understand the principle part and thats  ok this post is not to start discussin stuff like that only to show how strong I feel against this I wont reply to indept responses  on the principle part but feel free to reply or discus the rest of this post

Edited by visvoer18

25 minutes ago, visvoer18 said:

welp session expired no one was able or willing to help so guess its save to give up hope compeltely at this point 

You talking about Drive Girls boost session? I got it on my shopping list so if you still didn't plat it in a year or two I'll co-op with you ?

On 03/05/2021 at 7:00 PM, lucky0ne16 said:

i know the feeling, a family member of mine got a trophy in Killzone on vita and I hate looking at the percentage 

That happened to me once where a friend brought over his copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 and played it on my account, earning a trophy.... It annoyed me to the point that I ended up buying the game myself and platinuming it. I never intended to even buy or play the game but having it on my trophy list annoyed me, and it was a very annoying platinum as well. 

I think you can stop your vita from syncing by simply playing offline and turning off the wifi connection on it

Edited by Lava_Yuki

2 hours ago, DrZero_1983 said:

What's up with all this hate for Drive Girls?

It's a great game and I'm proud to have the platinum in my trophy cabinet! 1f605.png

I have about 100 vita plats

and this is the most bland and boring vita  game I ever played

its a shitty game with literaly zero debt   its like a dynasty warriors game withou cutscenes  without mosou with just 2 different attack etc

the depth is only go to enemie spam triangle or square til enemy dead rince and repeat

the driving part is mostly uselss anyway due to the mines

realy annoying my trophy list is ruined with this game

sucks I couldnt get help for the online because maybe it was doible if I would have gotten the best stickers but thats just not gonna happen stuck on stage 21 in sp (the battle against seven) and online I cnat even beta the big 2 star monsters  and most normal 3 star missions are praktickly impossible as well

the berserker mode or whatever is compeltely random it seems as well and  realy rare  I got it maybe 4 or 5 times in the whole game.

so glad you enjoyed it but I cna honestly say  this is at least the most boring and bland games I ever played on vita I would have expected so much more from the makers of senran kagura because I relay enjoyed those

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

You can back up your saves to PC with content manager, you don't have to have ps plus. Are you talking about mission 1 in episode 10 where you have to beat seven in a race? What's the problem you're having?

that content manager has been broken for over a year  so wasnt an option

also i already synced them so no wya back anyway  and no its mission 21 where you have to fight here  she is like almost impossible to hit and im out of heals before I even got her health down to half

and I read there is a mission where you have to beat the all 4 of them in a row.

yeah as if thats ever gonna end well

Just now, visvoer18 said:

that content manager has been broken for over a year  so wasnt an option

also i already synced them so no wya back anyway  and no its mission 21 where you have to fight here  she is like almost impossible to hit and im out of heals before I even got her health down to half

and I read there is a mission where you have to beat the all 4 of them in a row.

yeah as if thats ever gonna end well

Have you been buying L gear for your character?

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

This mission? Try following what they do

yeah this mission

and I pretty much do what they do just keep button bashing square and triagnle pretty much but she keeps  getting away and hit me

and before she is at even half health I am out of heals and dead

45 minutes ago, visvoer18 said:

yeah this mission

and I pretty much do what they do just keep button bashing square and triagnle pretty much but she keeps  getting away and hit me

and before she is at even half health I am out of heals and dead

If you're having money issues, the multiplayer is a good spot to get money, missions pay really well

4 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

If you're having money issues, the multiplayer is a good spot to get money, missions pay really well

that isnt realy the issue those grind trophies I cna get easy

the issue is I cnat beat the mp missions consistently and 3 sars and boss 2 stars  are too strong for me