Catch The Bad Moment Trophy

Lord-X-S

I was wondering...if this trophy still posible...

cause i was searching around the internet and a lot of people says that the photo servers for PS3 are down

but when i see the latest achievers of this trophy i see that someone got it from this month...or the past month...

so...is this trophy still posible?

Sorry for my english...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

sometimes it apparently unlocks if you take one while a wall explodes infront of you or something.

I know who said that, it was someone who said in on PS3T. I remember that guy. It's not true, he has hacked stats and it's a load of bull. 

The only people unlocking it now are people who played BFBC1 before the trophy patch in 2008, played it again in 2014 and all trophies they did before patch unlocked.

• Like 1

I know who said that, it was someone who said in on PS3T. I remember that guy. It's not true, he has hacked stats and it's a load of bull. 

The only people unlocking it now are people who played BFBC1 before the trophy patch in 2008, played it again in 2014 and all trophies they did before patch unlocked.

Thanks for the clarification!

That sucks :(

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I mean like 360 users are still able to get the trophy on daily basis (http://www.trueachievements.com/achievementgamer.aspx?achievementid=22217). There must have just appeared a small bug or glitch or something that prevent us from getting it. Yeah, the website with these screenshots was deleted, but it also was deleted for all the xbox users as far as i know, right? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone !

We need your support to make reopen the server again by EA. To do this, we need a lot of help from gamers of Battlefield Bad Company and from other gamers as well who are against this kind of method (closing minors servers without prior notice to players with a statement) .

We appreciate if you takes 2 minutes of your time to check that link : http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Francais/Trophee-souvenirs-souvenirs-PS3/m-p/4361479. Open the page by clicking on "Moi aussi" on the first message. Register your PSN or Origin information account and click again on "Moi aussi" and it's done !

Thank you for your help and good game !

Edited by team_blackout
  • Like 1

Hey everyone !

We need your support to make reopen the server again by EA. To do this, we need a lot of help from gamers of Battlefield Bad Company and from other gamers as well who are against this kind of method (closing minors servers without prior notice to players with a statement) .

We appreciate if you takes 2 minutes of your time to check that link : http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Francais/Trophee-souvenirs-souvenirs-PS3/m-p/4361479. Open the page by clicking on "Moi aussi" on the first message. Register your PSN or Origin information account and click again on "Moi aussi" and it's done !

Thank you for your help and good game !

Thumbed the post up. But you`d better create the same exact post on english. This way more people would put a Like and the DICE and EA would more likely notice it

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This is from the trophy guide, maybe it helps:

"Some people will still get an "upload failed" message, if you do then there is no kind way to say this.....you have a bad internet connection. If you get this error then try changing your NAT type or if you are on a wireless connection, try going wired or vice versa.
My friend "Gadrak" has informed me that he was able to bypass this problem by reducing his friends list to under 20 people and then uploading again. Try this if you are having problems."

I haven't tried it yet.

• 4 months later...