What are some Vita games that require online/co-op to get their Plats?

Joey-Ravn

55 minutes ago, TheMultiversity said:

I've been using a combination of a Vita Slim and a PSTV as a sort of "Vita Switch": I have all my games on both systems and sync my saves using the PS Plus cloud save feature.

I just bought an OLED Vita I'm planning on making my daily driver when I'm not at home or for short games/visual novels (I use my PSTV for longer games). Now I can use my Slim with my secondary account to be able to self-boost some Trophies that otherwise would require coordinating with others or hoping the online wasn't dead.

Can you think of any games with such Trophies? So far, I've thought of:

1. Mercenary Kings: Revive other players 10 times (I already have this one!)
  2. Minecraft: Give another player a diamond (ad hoc only on Vita, got it on PS4)
  3. Resistance: Burning Skies: Play an MP match.
  4. Killzone Mercernary: One MP mode can only be done with real people, plus the interrogation Trophy.
  5. Ragnarok Odyssey ACE: 100 quests with a co-op partner.
  6. Epic Mickey 2: You need to revive Oswald as Mickey, so a second Vita is needed for the PSV version.
  7. Dungeon Hunter Alliance: Needs to be completed from start to finish with three other players... so nope.

Any other ideas?

Dead or Alive 5 Plus

6 minutes ago, TheMultiversity said:

Thanks for the recommendations, everyone! Quite a few games I didn't know, so keep'em coming! :)

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think you misunderstand me. I have a very large collection of Vita games, but I tend to avoid getting those that require online or co-op to get the Platinum. Now that I have access to two Vitas (well, technically, three, but two have the same account on them), I'd like to get some games with specifically those requirements. I know I could check every single Vita game on the site, but I'd prefer if people gave me their personal recommendations.

So you're not interested in games that are good or fun to play and happen to just have some online trophies in them, you're interested just in the fact that the game has online trophies so you can self boost them? 

14 minutes ago, TheMultiversity said:

I don't know why you're trying to paint me in such a negative light. If you really think this topic is so bad, then tell me openly you think so and I'll ask a mod to close it, so it won't bother you anymore.

OK, let's see. As I said, I already have a very large collection of games that I bought because I liked them or were interested in playing. Now I'm just asking for suggestions for games I may have overlooked due to them having co-op Trophies. I'm not saying I'm gonna play every single one of these games or that I'll get them even if I don't enjoy them. I'm just asking for recommendations that fit a certain condition.

Even if I was just interested in the fact that these games have online/co-op Trophies I can self-boost... what's the problem? Don't look down on me for talking Trophies on a Trophy hunting community...

Not trying to shame you, as I've done the same stuff as well. Just wanted to clarify what kind of games you're interested in. If you were only focused on doing online stuff, not really caring about what games you will do that for, there's a lot of games out there for you. And most of them won't be in the camp of "good games worth your time with some online shit to do". That's a whole another list to consider.