Win a game with 8 different legends

Kydomeus

With the new arena modes I'm finding the easiest way to win with 8 different legends. I was able to earn the recon character win one in arena but after winning 8 arena games with 8 different legends it didn't pop the trophy for that one. Does anyone know if that trophy is specific to the battle royal mode or if I can get them from the arena mode. If I can is there something I am missing?

Arena mode is new, and this is Apex, so I would be pretty surprised if they went out of their way to see if all the trophies worked in both modes. If it didn't pop after getting 8 arena wins, it's probably not going to. Maybe each win will count towards the 8, since you got one trophy that way, but you'll have to get at least one battle royal win for it pop.

32 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

Arena mode is new, and this is Apex, so I would be pretty surprised if they went out of their way to see if all the trophies worked in both modes. If it didn't pop after getting 8 arena wins, it's probably not going to. Maybe each win will count towards the 8, since you got one trophy that way, but you'll have to get at least one battle royal win for it pop.

I could see that as being the case Ill try that.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 11:21 AM, foxische said:

Arena counts for specific class win, but does NOT COUNT for winning with 8 different legends. Only in royal battle, no matter public or ranked, 2 team or 3 team.

Drat! I much prefer Arena to Battle Royale. Thanks for answering that question.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11-2-2022 at 7:40 AM, BIazkowicz said:

all the trophies is with battle royal. wins and damage.

The apex recon, apex offense etc. trophies can also be unlocked in arena mode. The 8 different legends trophy and the damage trophy only work in battle royal.

• 2 months later...
On 11-2-2022 at 7:40 AM, BIazkowicz said:

all the trophies is with battle royal. wins and damage.

I can confirm this.

I have won a game with every Legend in arena and I didn't get the trophy. The wins and damage trophies need to be done in Battle Royal, NOT in Arena.

• Like 1