Everywhere you turn theres BALLZ

Plataclysm

About Me Personal

I am a 24 year old male from Brooklyn, NY where I have lived my whole life. Despite having a lot of platinum’s I do have an actual life lol. I work 40 hours a week as an armed security officer for G4S Secure Solutions and I am also in the NY ARMY National Guard. I have a beautiful fiancé that I have been with since august of 2005. Aside from work I am also in my 3rd year of obtaining a bachelor’s degree in homeland security and will later start a career in U.S. Customs.

About me Gaming

My first system was an original Nintendo with super Mario bros. and duck hunt. Once I got the PS1 I never went to anything other than a PlayStation. When I got the ps3 back in 2007 the only games I played before trophies was Fight night 3, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Lair, MGS4(where’s the damn trophy support)and Assassin's Creed. The Name BALLZ_ARE_SOAR actually does have a meaning and is not just a random PSN ID I put together. I used to be the heavyweight and light heavyweight champion in fight night 3. I was in the middle of a great back and forth fight with a guy by the name of MANY_WILL_FALL aka XxGuess_WhoxX (FNR4) and in the 9th round he kneed me in the BALLZ and could not get up resulting in me loosing my belt. When it came time to change my PSN so I could get my belt back without him knowing it was me I changed it to BALLZ_ARE_SOAR from I_JUST_OWNED_YOU. As I am a big fan of Mortal Kombat which is proly my most favorite franchise. My favorite game of all time would have to be Demon’s Souls which is why I have platinumed it 2 times and will get a copy of the euro version to do it again.

TROPHIES

As the servers died on FNR3 I began collecting trophies, I don’t really know why but I just started having fun with it so I continued to do so. I plat Hard games to challenge myself, Medium level games because that’s the difficulty most of the games I am interested in fall into and easy games so I can just relax sometimes and try to compete on the leader boards. Other than trophies you will find me on Fight Night Champion as this game has to be the best boxing game I have played to date. My hardest Platinum would have to be Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. I think Team Mission Mode had to have been the hardest thing in a game I ever had to do.

Nice intro Ballz, we've spoken a few times in the past, but its nice to know a bit more about you. Having seen so many hog those Fight Night belts, I thought it was a stand up move when you came into the CB on .com and offered to take on any challengers to enable them to earn the plat.

Welcome to PSNProfiles.

Nice intro Ballz, we've spoken a few times in the past, but its nice to know a bit more about you. Having seen so many hog those Fight Night belts, I thought it was a stand up move when you came into the CB on .com and offered to take on any challengers to enable them to earn the plat.

Welcome to PSNProfiles.

Yea I know you I see you all the time lol. Im tired of seeing people hog it as well and if i am able to help im more than happy to. Good to see lots of familiar faces on the site ima drop some money into the site soon as i take care of somethings and hopefully psnprofiles does well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...