is trauma pack dlc worth getting at all

does this help the game at all, the only 2 items of interest i see is samurai edge (which hasnt helped much in previous games) and re7 tape recorder save point. which i have no clue wtf that means lol. but does it help make the game any easier or is the game already pretty easy. completion rate seems high

3 minutes ago, MarcusPunisher said:

Not at all. Most of it just customizable and the Samurais Edge doesn't do all that much damage. You will have your regular pistol upgraded pretty early so it's not worth getting for that. 

thanks man

whats the deal with re:verse. is the only way to get it is buying the deluxe. and i think its delayed? (im behind on whats bee going on). if its like resistence ill prob skip it

3 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

thanks man

whats the deal with re:verse. is the only way to get it is buying the deluxe. and i think its delayed? (im behind on whats bee going on). if its like resistence ill prob skip it

Re:verse comes free with any version of the Village, but it got delayed until this Summer so it's not playable yet. 

• Like 2

Nope. Absolutely not. 

- Samurai Edge - AW Model-01
- Resident Evil 7 Found Footage Filter
- Resident Evil 7 Tape Recorder Save Point
- Saferoom Music "Go Tell Aunt Rhody"
- Mr. Everywhere Weapon Charm
- Unlock "Village of Shadows" Difficulty
- The Tragedy of Ethan Winters Artwork
- The Baker Incident Report

The Samurai Edge is worthless incredibly quickly. 
Found Footage Filter, just a screen filter to make it’s the found footage segments from RE7.

The Tape Recorder, just a re-skin. So it’s purely cosmetic.

Saferoom Music, is simply music that plays while in a safe room. Pretty sure the musics good, but not worth.

Weapon Charm, purely cosmetic.

Village of the Shadows being unlocked instantly might sound enticing, but you’ll get your ass handed to you without a doubt. So you won’t do it first play through anyways.

Artwork, self-explanatory.

The Baker Incident Report, I’ve actually heard it’s fairly in depth. 50 some odd pages, but you can just read it on the internet.

Also. RE:Verse is bundled with either version of the game. It was originally slated to launch with RE Village but was delayed to June(?) the summer nonetheless. I’m 99% sure it’ll have a separate trophy list like RE: Resistance did for the RE3Remake. If not, I’d imagine trophy/achievement hunters would be pretty annoyed.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 2

The Samurai Edge is the coolest looking pistol in the game, but that's all it is. You can't upgrade it, in fact, I believe if you upgrade the damage once with the default starter pistol it will be stronger than the Samurai Edge. Other than that if you haven't preordered the game, don't worry about the free ammo, heal, lock pick. They give you the bare minimum and it doesn't carry through playthroughs.

the trauma pack is a waste of time, As the wesker handgun is pretty much just a upgraded handgun as in just one upgrade to a normal handgun added to it is all. The power it had in re7 is gone and it is not even worth having, the mr everywhere weapon charm does not do anything just takes up a slot that could of been used for a weapon upgrade part like the hair trigger to the shotgun. The tape recorder and saferoom music and so on is just reskins and are pretty much just a waste of time and the only thing worth a damn from it is the artwork and baker report but you could just google the art of the game if you so wanted it and if you played 7 there is barely any point to the report other than adding abit more to what happen after re7 and the dlc and so on.

All and all it is not worth £10 let alone 5 it is worth if you ask me at most £2 and even then it is still reaching. your best bet is wait for a sale if you really care if not don't bother. Only dlc worth getting if you want any dlc for the game is the survivor pack that gives 1 extra health pack for free, 15 shells and 30 handgun ammo along with a mr raccoon charm as if you buy the game new it should come with that dlc at least and is more help then anything.

Edit: if I would say anything I would say just go for the season pass if it comes out so you can get the real dlc to the game if there is any but that is up to you at the end of it.

Edited by Lonemankane