The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID: NEVEC1213

PS Systems: I only have PS3  -_-

Accepts Blank Friend Requests : No, I only just add people and accepted friend request what I want, that's what Kaizoku (Pirates) do.  ;)

Edited by Daigo Matsuoka

PSN ID: TFA_XxNinjaxX (Also in my signature)

PS Systems: PS3, PS4, and PS Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No, At least say you're from here and preferably like similar things as I do such as: Anime, JRPGs, and wouldn't mind Co-oping with me from time to time.  :lol:

I still have some space in my list so feel free to add me.

We can also chat if you want, i like anime, jrpg and fighting games. I am also a completionist in general, i just want to finish the games i like as good as possible. It does not matter on which platform.

So thats it. ^^

Edited by CoregBlue
  • Like 1

PSN ID: Dognoms

Owned Systems: PS3 (PS4 around jan next year)

Accept Blank FR: Prob not. I've enough stalkers in the real world so I'd rather know your from here :awesome:

Just got a ps3 again, been over a year so on a mission to play throuh my trophy list and the unadded backlog of 30+ games.. :angry:  Feel free to add for trophy comparing or the odd random messaging...and maybe even a game session or two!  :awesome:

Edited by Dognoms

PSN ID: Shdw-of-Darknes

Owned Systems:  Ps3 (just got a couple of months ago, i know a little late to the party lol )

Accept Blank FR: No just put a message saying your from psnprofiles. I'm on fairly often, trying to play catch up with games most people have played already lol.

PSN ID Lightning_FinalF

PS Systems only PS3 (getting a PS4 when school finishes)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests umm No, u could at least say hi + anything you would like to say.

well idk if this is "valuable" information but.. i don't have many friends recently, i chat with my friends usually once i get to know you step by step, I KNOW we are gonna get along if you like talking about games(not a fan of all kinds though), songs, movies AND trophies! i like to plat all the games i play [unless it's seriously, stupidly impossible] i like to have as much friends as i can have.

etc,etc. oh and i'm a boy obviously.  :giggle:

feel free to view my profile to see what i play[or my signature] + my trophies 

that's all. thank you for reading my  :blah:                                               :awesome:  

PSN:deathrodent

PS systems: PS3 PS4 PSVITA

Blank friends requests:No

NOTICE: I had this posted as it's own thing, but it got locked. So I just copied and pasted it here hoping to get the message through! Thanks!

Hey guys I'm fairly new here so if this is in the wrong forum please let me know! This is kind of an odd topic and I apologize but I do believe that something awesome could come of this. So here goes nothing:

Hey guys what got me thinking about this topic is the 

I seen late last year. It really got me excited about the next generation. I loved how the people in the trailer were using every feature the PS4 had to offer. I loved how they shared videos, messaged each other, played together, chatted together. It seemed like they had an awesome little community of gamers. Now here I am, a couple months down the road with about 7 friends on PSN. I'd say about 75% of them are never online and the one's that are just don't talk. It wasn't like in the trailer at all. I'm the only one who shares videos, likes to party chat, likes to squad up in BF4. It's just really sad to see all these features pushed away, and no sense of community. Now I'm not saying that I expected the PS4 Community to be exactly how it was in the trailer, I know they glorified it and made it sound better than it was. But I personally think we can make it close.

If you're still here after all that I thank you. Now here's what I would like to see. I know I could've just posted this in the PS Friends forum or whatever but I feel it wouldn't have been seen by anyone. If you feel the same way, and would like to build an awesome community of friends. If you enjoy playing, and are very active both on here and on PSN. If you love sharing videos, challenging other players, playing together, and trophy hunting. Then I ask you to post your PSN name, what you enjoy playing, and if you would enjoy to build a community like the one they glorified in the trailer. 

I thank you all for reading this and appreciate your patience with my noob-ness. 

Edited by BizmoFunyons

PSN ID: A-Grumpy-Ant

Games Online: BF4 Premium

Games Offline: Um huge backlog lol ATM Dead Space and I'll prob start Infamous 2 soon as I don;t want them to suddenly announce the user created content is going offline lol

Systems: Ps3, maybe a ps4 after summer/winter time

Anyone can add me. Just a heads up though, I'm waiting for Sony to send me a p/w reset email so if I don't accept straight away thats why(They say this week sometime so slow:/ ). Have not been on in a few weeks due to email issues but should be all sorted now.

Edited by A-Grumpy-Ant

PSN: OdysseyPS

Consoles: PS3 and Vita

Accept Blank Friend Requests: Sure I got room, saying PSNP or having similar games helps though!

Would love to have some more chill people on my list. I don't mind chatting at all especially if you're a completionist or a fan of JRPGs and/or anime like myself. ^^

ID: Maerlot

Console:PS4

Blank is fine but it would be nice if you could give me a heads up.

Currently playing Dynasty Warriors 8 and Transistor. Pre-ordered Watch_Dogs so need more friend to hack each other's cities :P

ID: Marlot

PS4

NO tag is fine, but prefer a heads up.

Currently playing DW8 and Transistor. Pre-ordered Watch_Dogs so let's be friends and hack each other's cities this Tuesday! :>

Psn: a_random_dude_

Console: ALL!

Blank: nah, state your business

What i am looking for: good gamers who like to play co op games and complete games. I would get any game to complete or go back through games to complete if someone wants to be friends and play co op with the aim to plat and have fun.

Im from australia btw

I am an older guy 35