Trophy Boosting Tips & Custom Game Settings

timpurnat

2 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

How long does it take to earn level trophies with double XP? How long it will take to earn other multiplayer trophies in custom games with 2nd console? 

if you play actively, less than a week. Double XP only applies to kills afaik. You could still afk some games for extra XP while sleeping, working etc. Other trophies take like 12-15h maybe

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, timpurnat said:

if you play actively, less than a week. Double XP only applies to kills afaik. You could still afk some games for extra XP while sleeping, working etc. Other trophies take like 12-15h maybe

If I just play for fun will I get level in 20 hours?

25 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

If I just play for fun will I get level in 20 hours?

Playing properly and to win games, no. Most people are afk to earn exp. If you kill them and forget about winning you will get 2x exp for each kill (2x is the current event bonus), but being afk just for match exp doesn't give a bonus. They'll fly out of their spawn in a straight line for an easy kill. I did this at 4x exp and was done level 50 in about 7-8 active hours. Can depend on how many afk's you get put against. You'll be double that or more because you're at 2x event now. 

Open your capsules (loot boxes) and you can sometimes get double exp from them. That double exp doesnt show it correctly when showing exp gained, but it actually doubles everything including event exp. I was at 4x but it turned into 8x. Your 2x will be 4x. Make sure you're always opening capsules and using those when playing. 

23 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

What mode you recommend to earn XP faster?

Extraction is alright only because the bots are less likely to come for you and I guess obj exp, but the best is carrier assault purely because its a 20min game, not 10min. The longer actively playing and not in a lobby, the more exp you can get. My best was 76 kills in carrier assault, but usually you should aim for 40-60kills if you're the only one killing against 2-4 afk's. With 2x event exp and the capsules double exp, that'll give you anywhere from 15k-40k exp depending if you're consistent with killing rapidly to keep up your multi kill bonus. 

Level 50 is around 730k I think. 

I found the Wraith was the best ship with the first red mod active. Try to also ignore bots unless it's an easy kill. Focus on afk's. In saying that, if everyone uses this advice, then not many will be afk. Good luck. 

Edited by Riiszk
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

Playing properly and to win games, no. Most people are afk to earn exp. If you kill them and forget about winning you will get 2x exp for each kill (2x is the current event bonus), but being afk just for match exp doesn't give a bonus. They'll fly out of their spawn in a straight line for an easy kill. I did this at 4x exp and was done level 50 in about 7-8 active hours. Can depend on how many afk's you get put against. You'll be double that or more because you're at 2x event now. 

Open your capsules (loot boxes) and you can sometimes get double exp from them. That double exp doesnt show it correctly when showing exp gained, but it actually doubles everything including event exp. I was at 4x but it turned into 8x. Your 2x will be 4x. Make sure you're always opening capsules and using those when playing. 

Extraction is alright only because the bots are less likely to come for you and I guess obj exp, but the best is carrier assault purely because its a 20min game, not 10min. The longer actively playing and not in a lobby, the more exp you can get. My best was 76 kills in carrier assault, but usually you should aim for 40-60kills if you're the only one killing against 2-4 afk's. With 2x event exp and the capsules double exp, that'll give you anywhere from 15k-40k exp depending if you're consistent with killing rapidly to keep up your multi kill bonus. 

Level 50 is around 730k I think. 

I found the Wraith was the best ship with the first red mod active. Try to also ignore bots unless it's an easy kill. Focus on afk's. In saying that, if everyone uses this advice, then not many will be afk. Good luck. 

How can I play specific game mode?

13 minutes ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

no, is it even possible to do all kills in one match?

yeah, you need to do it in one match. It's very easy in custom games (Carrier Assault), you just need to switch with your alt every time you die

Edited by timpurnat

5 hours ago, timpurnat said:

yeah, you need to do it in one match. It's very easy in custom games (Carrier Assault), you just need to switch with your alt every time you die

I just tried it in a normal online game, I did all kills with assault ships.  but my game crashed. Somehow I got the trophy while I was in the xmb menu. Since then all kill trophy unlocked immediately after I did the requirement. It was NOT necessary to do it all in one game. I got even the gold trophy.

EDIT:

Another question: What are cores I need destroy? I cannot find it in carrier assault

Edited by Bilal_Ibrahim

11 hours ago, Anton_games337 said:

How can I play specific game mode?

You can't in public matches. You get exp by playing PvP public matches which that mode is always random gametype and random map. They're all good enough for exp, though I found TDM to finish too quick and bots always try kill you. So you can't choose preffered games you want, though you can see what mode and map you're trying to connect to and can quit the search and search again if you didn't want that. But I found it kept putting me in the same matches anyway. 

If you're trying to get the 50 wins in each mode, you can do that in customs matches. Just have someone on the opposite team and change settings so each game mode ends the quickest. Custom games won't give exp though, just do this for the wins and other misc trophies. 

5 hours ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

Another question: What are cores I need destroy? I cannot find it in carrier assault

Cores are inside the big ship that spawns players. They can only be destroyed in carrier assault matches. First you need to capture two points (a, b or c). Then you'll have around 30 nodes on the ship to destroy. You'll only have a limited time to do this before needing to capture 2 of a, b or c again. Once all nodes are destroyed, the next obj will show that it is inside the big spawn ship. That's the core you need to destroy. This is easier to do in custom games. You might need someone on the opposing team, not sure. But you can change settings in custom games. Turn off the ships turrets and set the timer to 4mins for the ships shield down time. You'll find custom a million times easier. 

Edited by Riiszk
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Anton_games337 said:

Is it possible to change lobby I am connecting to. My two consoles connecting to different ones even after rebooting and changing version on alt account. Also, I do not see any invites when try to invite to a squad. Please help!

Both of these unfortunately you can't do. Sometimes I could find a different game, but for the most part I couldn't. Both my accounts rarely could join the same public match.

Invites don't work. If you want the squad trophy, you can create a squad and it'll still count with only you in it. To join a custom game you'll just have to search, can't invite either. There's not party system that works.