Trophy Boosting Tips & Custom Game Settings

timpurnat

22 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

Right now, playing, as there're xp boost. X6 this week, followed by x4 and x2. These boost xp are for the points you earn by killing, controlling points etc. If you idle your game you'll get only xp if your team win or lose.

can you do that with just your alt, boost xp?

22 minutes ago, Conker said:

can you do that with just your alt, boost xp?

Need to do it in public matches. Which will fill the lobby with bots.

To add to this. Technically what you can do is try to get your alt on the other team and turbo it. This way it will just fly straight. That makes it an easy kill ( a lot easier then the bots). Gives active XP which will then be multiplied.

As well as killing the numerous afk people also made it easy for me to get the daily challenges done.

Bots will still try to hunt you though.

Edited by Bumperklever

On 2021/5/29 at 午前1時30分, timpurnat said:

-何らかの理由でNAバージョンとEUバージョンを一緒にプレイすることはできません。EUバージョンは現在psにあります誰かが2番目のps4を持っていない場合は、代わりにPCでゲームをストリーミングできます

I have confirmed that custom matches can be held in the same room with NA and EU.
It is also possible to match in normal matching.
If you have one disc for EU and one disc for NA, it should not be a problem.

If you have downloaded both versions, you may be able to match to the region of the invitee.
If you enter the custom room with a password, nothing is wrong.

• Like 3

for the xp do you still need to be moving/turboing? as i have tried idling but game eventually ended up kicking me and geez the bots at times are so op and unfair in actual online

Edited by Conker

1 hour ago, Conker said:

for the xp do you still need to be moving/turboing? as i have tried idling but game eventually ended up kicking me and geez the bots at times are so op and unfair in actual online

yes, you need to turbo. I was turboing R2. Keep in mind the game will disconnect like every 8h, at least it did for me.

8 hours ago, syai0306 said:

I have confirmed that custom matches can be held in the same room with NA and EU.
It is also possible to match in normal matching.
If you have one disc for EU and one disc for NA, it should not be a problem.

If you have downloaded both versions, you may be able to match to the region of the invitee.
If you enter the custom room with a password, nothing is wrong.

That's good news. When I was doing the game I couldn't connect, maybe I was just unlucky or had other issues. I will update the post thanks for the heads up!

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

Does anyone know how much XP you need to amass to hit level 50?

Edit: I can at least contribute that level 40 requires 489k.

514k for 41.

539k for 42.

564k for 43.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Does anyone know how much XP you need to amass to hit level 50?

Edit: I can at least contribute that level 40 requires 489k.

514k for 41.

539k for 42.

564k for 43.

I didn't pay attention to the amount of XP when I hit 50 but I'm currently at 53 lol and I'm 835k. 

• Like 1

Just now, sacrifice_002 said:

Are the trophies autopop from one version to another version? I don't mind to hunt it twice though if can't be autopop, I just want to rush it lol

Level trophies autopop (and a few other random ones), but you will have to get the wins and misc trophies again

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Awesome tips. Is there a faster way to rank up than less than 10 days? I see some earning the rank 50 quiker than others. Thanks.

Thanks! They are probably playing legit, there is an XP multiplier currently, but it only applies to XP earned by killing enemies.

• Like 1

Yeah actively playing is the only way to rank up fast under 10 days. There was a x6 XP event last week and x4 this week. Actively getting kills (20+) and objective points every match will net you a decent chunk of xp usually around 5-7k per match right now. You can still afk grind inbetween active sessions to help a little.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Yeah actively playing is the only way to rank up fast under 10 days. There was a x6 XP event last week and x4 this week. Actively getting kills (20+) and objective points every match will net you a decent chunk of xp usually around 5-7k per match right now. You can still afk grind inbetween active sessions to help a little.

Nah i would argue that leaving your console on for 10 days 24/7 would be enough to garner enough XP, but not everyone will let their console running for 24/7.

But since the x4 XP is up, better to just play actively too just to get that bit of more XP.

What path the player chose is their own risk.

---

Anyway, me and 2 mates had issues today (this evening) connecting to the lobby. What would happen is that we click on the combat button which normally should get us into the matchmaking menu, where we can search for games. However instead of that happening, we saw a flickering of that screen and we got booted to the main menu. If we did succeed in spamming X and getting into a game, we could play for 1 match and then we got immediatly booted of to the main menu.

I am not sure what causes it. However what did work for us to delete a challenge. We deleted/abandoned a challenge and we dont experience this issue again.

So just for a future reference / tip.

It's the first time it happened to us in like the 10 days we were playing.

• Like 3

On 7/9/2022 at 3:17 AM, Game_Knot said:

Thats ok ..... I just played extraction over and over for xp (cancel search quickly if it picks other mode) and then idled when sleeping on my old ps4 ☺️

Any tips on what ship or mods you used? The bots are surprisingly difficult to play against haha ?

15 hours ago, TheHosa said:

Any tips on what ship or mods you used? The bots are surprisingly difficult to play against haha 1f605.png

I mainly used the Yurei as its the fastest ship with upgrades focused on mobility and defense but any assault ship should work ..... Don't bother with killing anything unless you have to just get the relic and bring it to the point if bot team mate has it stay behind him and hope he dies so you can pick it up ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Game_Knot said:

I mainly used the Yurei as its the fastest ship with upgrades focused on mobility and defense but any assault ship should work ..... Don't bother with killing anything unless you have to just get the relic and bring it to the point if bot team mate has it stay behind him and hope he dies so you can pick it up 1f601.png

Sweet! Thank you for the help!

1 hour ago, TheHosa said:

Sweet! Thank you for the help!

If there's still and xp boost week, try to rack as many kills as possible against afk people, my record was like 6k points against 3 afk guys, plenty of kills. I used the Scarab because of the firepower but the yurei is amazing too. 

Still missing some wins on control and tdm, but I'm enjoying my vacations right now haha

It looks like there's no 2/4/6/8x- XP event active right now. Having played the game over the course of the past days, I encountered the hint providing this piece of information in the main menu. Unfortunately it's currently missing and my XP weren't multiplied when I actively engaged in non - custom - matches. 

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
  • Like 1