New Trophies and More

J_E_B_B

There are three completely new trophies:

Do you even die?

Survive a full Frontlines match without dying.

Advance Australia 

Unlock all specializations for the ANZACs.

Impavidum Ferient Bella!

Unlock all specializations for the Tirailleurs.

There is also a change for the requirement of the trophy Extreme Headhunter.

PS4 Version:

Receive the gold medal “Most headshots & only headshots” 10 times

PS5 Version:

In a Frontlines match headshots 5 enemies in a row without dying.

I’m not going to speak on every specific example, but many trophies have also had their name changed.

If I missed something then let me know, but I believe I have covered all the changes.

Edited by J_E_B_B
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, J_E_B_B said:

There are three completely new trophies:

Do you even die?

Survive a full Frontlines match without dying.

Advance Australia 

Unlock all specializations for the ANZACs.

Impavidum Ferient Bella!

Unlock all specializations for the Tirailleurs.

There is also a change for the requirement of the trophy Extreme Headhunter.

PS4 Version:

Receive the gold medal “Most headshots & only headshots” 10 times

PS5 Version:

In a Frontlines match headshots 5 enemies in a row without dying.

I’m not going to speak on every specific example, but many trophies have also had their name changed.

If I missed something then let me know, but I believe I have covered all the changes.

Big up Verdun 

7 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I wonder if this will autopop. The stats should carry over since it's crossplay. But as we've seen with Chivalry 2 or TESO this doesn't mean anything. 

There is no crossplay confirmed and also the stats aren't tracked online. You would need savegame transfer. Tannenberg stats didn't carry over between the 2 ps4 stacks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, westersburg said:

There is no crossplay confirmed and also the stats aren't tracked online. You would need savegame transfer. Tannenberg stats didn't carry over between the 2 ps4 stacks.

Ofc it is crossplay. I played it with a ps5. My coop partner was on ps4. Tannenber will ofc not share save because it is different region. EU and US. Ive never come across a game with different region sharing save file, not yet atleast.

11 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Oh yeah, you might be right. I somehow assumed it was crossplay because of the FreeWeekend Trailer with all platforms at the end. But it actually doesn't say crossplay ?

4 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Ofc it is crossplay. I played it with a ps5. My coop partner was on ps4. Tannenber will ofc not share save because it is different region. EU and US. Ive never come across a game with different region sharing save file, not yet atleast.

Yeah but you played the PS4 version on your PS5 right? That's different. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

There was no native ps5 version yet so you can't know that. BC and native ps4 are always able to play together.

EU and US share the stats if the progress is saved online. At least if you are able to play against each other, which is the case. I assume you will just need to start all over again or they include a cloud save function like they did with jedi fallen order. You could import any save file from either US or EU version and both worked with the ww ps5 release.

5 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Oh yeah, you might be right. I somehow assumed it was crossplay because of the FreeWeekend Trailer with all platforms at the end. But it actually doesn't say crossplay 1f605.png

Just checked cross play is possible. But no way to transfer save. No way i am doing it againg?

5 minutes ago, westersburg said:

There was no native ps5 version yet so you can't know that. BC and native ps4 are always able to play together.

EU and US share the stats if the progress is saved online. At least if you are able to play against each other, which is the case. I assume you will just need to start all over again or they include a cloud save function like they did with jedi fallen order. You could import any save file from either US or EU version and both worked with the ww ps5 release.

I downloaded ps5 ver. Now

Here:

https://postimg.cc/ZBnnTZ14

4 minutes ago, westersburg said:

is this version already out or how did you check?

I couldnt see annywhere to transfer save. Having another look

Edited by DividedByMankind

14 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Oh yeah, you might be right. I somehow assumed it was crossplay because of the FreeWeekend Trailer with all platforms at the end. But it actually doesn't say crossplay 1f605.png

Yup it is crossplay guys. But no save tranfer. I am re downloading ps4 to see maybe it recognises it that way. But i higly doubt it tho. Doesnt hurt to try?

3 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

It works. I got the hardest trophie. But i am worried i need to level to 100. Again. Didnt get level trophies, sadly. @Sinthoras_96 @westersburg you just need to have ps4 version first installed

So I need the PS4 Version with the platinum savegame installed and then launch the PS5 version? 

Are there any noticable improvements in form of visuals and performance? I'm pretty sure the ps4 version only ran in 30 fps. Don't know the resolution tho. Seems like the PS4 Pro version of Tannenberg lets you uncap the fps on pro consoles. I just played it on base ps4 so i think the option was missing there, but this way you could already play Tannenberg in 60 fps on PS5 via backwards compatibility.

22 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Are there any noticable improvements in form of visuals and performance? I'm pretty sure the ps4 version only ran in 30 fps. Don't know the resolution tho. Seems like the PS4 Pro version of Tannenberg lets you uncap the fps on pro consoles. I just played it on base ps4 so i think the option was missing there, but this way you could already play Tannenberg in 60 fps on PS5 via backwards compatibility.

I also wonder if the autopop works the other way around. Playing the PS5 version will probably result in much shorter loading times. 

33 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Naah, what ive seen of it , it looks exactly the same. And the AI is as stupid as ps4 ? i cant honostly see the difference between ps4 and ps5.

You can unlock framerate tho. Im not sure about if it was on ps4.

57 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

So I need the PS4 Version with the platinum savegame installed and then launch the PS5 version? 

Correct m8?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Naah, what ive seen of it , it looks exactly the same. And the AI is as stupid as ps4 1f44d.png i cant honostly see the difference between ps4 and ps5.

You can unlock framerate tho. Im not sure about if it was on ps4.

Correct m81f44d.png

RIP to everyone who deleted their Savegame after the platinum ?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

For level 25,50,75 and 100 you have to prestige once, and then reach 100. I was lucky when i prestiged i got level 92. So im almost done.

So when you prestiged you got all the xp at once that you would have theoretically earned before while level 100? And did you get to 92 purely through boosting for trophies or did you also play a bit for fun? 

53 minutes ago, Koro249 said:

So when you prestiged you got all the xp at once that you would have theoretically earned before while level 100? And did you get to 92 purely through boosting for trophies or did you also play a bit for fun? 

I had like 500 000 xp over the lvl100 limit. So those 500 000 got added when i prestiged. So i hit automaticly prestige 1 lvl92.

Edited by DividedByMankind
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/17/2021 at 1:02 AM, I_Kaoji_I said:

You have only autopop if you played the verdun Version with the free dlc if you played the old 1.0 Version your safe is deleted ?2639.png

how do you know you have that version?

did this auto pop for them - the three extra trophies?