Sharing is caring trophy (PS3)

1 minute ago, Shin_BD_65 said:

so basically it's gg right ?! man this is suck even if i want to hack my ps3 for this s$%t, i don't wanna lose my account for stupid trophy !

Yep, you are outta luck unless Ubisoft get off their backsides and fix the problem but just like Far Cry 2, the odds of that happening, will drastically decrease with passing month where they do nothing about it :(.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Yep, you are outta luck unless Ubisoft get off their backsides and fix the problem but just like Far Cry 2, the odds of that happening, will drastically decrease with passing month where they do nothing about it :(.

this is annoying. because the multiplayer mode is live how come ?!!!!!! as you said we are at ubisoft mercy....

6 minutes ago, Shin_BD_65 said:

this is annoying. because the multiplayer mode is live how come ?!!!!!! as you said we are at ubisoft mercy....

The most volatile online features in games tend to be things like challenges (daily, weekly or otherwise), and leaderboards. Also things like online features in an otherwise single player game. Those tend to be the things that break, and may or may not get fixed, or just randomly get discontinued.

Actual multiplayer modes are usually the things that get maintained, and are generally given a shutdown date so you can prepare.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CHUNKERSAINT said:

why exactly the 30th if there isnt anything official stating it  will shut down that day?

That's the last day the servers were confirmed to be up and working, before they died a day or 2 later and landed us in the situation we currently find ourselves in. @DividedByMankind can confirm this, because he's the last person to get the trophy legit.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

That's the last day the servers were confirmed to be up and working, before they died a day or 2 later and landed us in the situation we currently find ourselves in. @DividedByMankind can confirm this, because he's the last person to get the trophy legit.

and just to confirm people have tried the method of deleting all their friends then going into mp backing out and trying?  because thats the only way it was possible to earn? trying to get the double stack so want to 100 percent confirm

6 minutes ago, CHUNKERSAINT said:

and just to confirm people have tried the method of deleting all their friends then going into mp backing out and trying?  because thats the only way it was possible to earn? trying to get the double stack so want to 100 percent confirm

You name it, people have tried it - all without even a modicum of success :(. Until Ubisoft fix the servers required for this trophy on the PS3, the Plat will remain out of reach :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

17 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Ask mike mate he will describe it in detail how messed up ACBF servers are m8😂

Tje method both of us did i wrote in the beginning of this thread, but i am not sure if it still works @HuntingFever

It took some digging but I found your post :):

Unfortunately though, it doesn't seem to work anymore if the subsequent posts are to be believed :(.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Leo-AbyssWalker said:

On ps3, is there any way to get "Sharing if Caring" trophy in 2024?

There's a lot of recent achievers, but i don't know how legit that is xD

There is already a long thread about this here:

To answer your question, my friend has been harassing Ubisoft support like you wouldn't believe about this, as have dozens of people on the official Ubisoft Discord server. Ubisoft have admitted it's broken and have said that it hasn't closed down but will be fixed as soon as possible (which sadly probably means never, although to be fair they did fix Fry Cry 4). I'll take a look tomorrow but I doubt it's working, so I highly doubt anyone has been able to get it legit when even the publisher of the game has admitted it's FUBAR.

Edited by baboon_overlord