Sharing is caring trophy (PS3)

2 hours ago, MyNameIsNotCJ said:

So I have the definitive answer, all of these guys who is getting this trophy are using a tool that can unlock any trophy, I use in my secondary account to unlock this trophy and the one that requires to upgrade all the Jackdaw, since one of the plants has to be obtain in Kenway Fleet and can be only be acess by Ubisoft servers. Since Sony doesn't care about PS3 anymore is easy to install this kind of programs, I dind't know anything about this and I did all in half an hour

It would be really funny if your post advertising a trophy hacking tool will encourage a ton of people to curiously check it out and get them all kicked from the leaderboards for using it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Ironloss said:

“Hello everything is fine ?  This trophy was a headache.... The server appears online but you can get it, but it takes a long time.  I spent about 2 weeks trying to run the entire map.  and they appeared out of nowhere.”

There has been way too many recent earners lately, yet no one is willing to release basic footage of it? That's not even asking much. :hmm:

• Like 1

Back in april 2023, I had to delete all my friends off the friends list. If I had anyone on it, it would lockup up the game and had to do a hard reboot. 😕
I was able to find the whale and convoy.  I already had the chest unlocked earlier the year before when things were working.

Told ubisoft support and they were glad I found a work around.
I replied that deleting all my friends just to get your game to work is not a work around.

I dont now if anything has changed since then.

I'm not sure when it broke fully, i got this in august, 7, 2023. Game was constantly freezing the whole console when starting it while being logged in PSN, so i needed to go offline every time before launching it. For the ship upgradement trophy it was enough to simply unlink the uplay account from my playstation account, and the game didnt freeze anymore, and wifi antenna in the corner started to show up every minute for like 15 seconds or so, what was enough to send the ships in Kenway's fleet.

For Sharing is Caring i had to delete the whole of my friendlist, and unlink the uplay and psn accounts. Then, when game started, relogged into the same uplay account and the game stopped crashing and was working fine. But only untill the restart. After game restarted it started crashing the console again, so i needed to unlink and relog again. But when staying in the same session after the relinking, it was working fine.

What is current state of the game? You can't simply login into uplay or is the game constantly crashing the console like it was in my case in august?

1 minute ago, BraiweN said:

I'm not sure when it broke fully, i got this in august, 7, 2023. Game was constantly freezing the whole console when starting it while being logged in PSN, so i needed to go offline every time before launching it. For the ship upgradement trophy it was enough to simply unlink the uplay account from my playstation account, and the game didnt freeze anymore, and wifi antenna in the corner started to show up every minute for like 15 seconds or so, what was enough to send the ships in Kenway's fleet.

For Sharing is Caring i had to delete the whole of my friendlist, and unlink the uplay and psn accounts. Then, when game started, relogged into the same uplay account and the game stopped crashing and was working fine. But only untill the restart. After game restarted it started crashing the console again, so i needed to unlink and relog again. But when staying in the same session after the relinking, it was working fine.

What is current state of the game? You can't simply login into uplay or is the game constantly crashing the console like it was in my case in august?

The PS3 servers for this trophy, died in mid-September, 2023 (though Kenway's Fleet has been broken for years) so now it's impossible to connect to them, because the connection fails everytime, no matter what you do to try coax them back to life (though the MP still works). The PS4 version works fine but the PS3 release is knackered :(.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone, report this as a bug to Ubisoft here:
Ubisoft bug report

Make sure the selected game is Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Selected platform: Playstation 3
Selected category: Information and Troubleshooting
Selected Sub-Category: technical issues

describe the problem in detail and submit your report

• Like 2

Ubi-Navas @Ubisoft Support wrote: Mar 26, 2024 at 02:25 AM EDT
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

The team is aware of multiple issues impacting Black Flag's Kenway's Fleet game mode, making it unavailable for some players across multiple platforms.

If you are experiencing this issue, please try logging in, reinstalling the game, and ensuring you have a stable internet connection.

In addition to this, we would like you to run through the following connectivity troubleshooting for your affected platform >
https://www.ubisoft.com/help/article/000063668

Regards,
Ubi-Navas
Ubisoft Support

Here is the response I got from them.

48 minutes ago, jcbrown82 said:
Ubi-Navas @Ubisoft Support wrote: Mar 26, 2024 at 02:25 AM EDT
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

The team is aware of multiple issues impacting Black Flag's Kenway's Fleet game mode, making it unavailable for some players across multiple platforms.

If you are experiencing this issue, please try logging in, reinstalling the game, and ensuring you have a stable internet connection.

In addition to this, we would like you to run through the following connectivity troubleshooting for your affected platform >
https://www.ubisoft.com/help/article/000063668

Regards,
Ubi-Navas
Ubisoft Support

Here is the response I got from them.

That's just your typical boilerplate, copy and paste, generic non-answer you can expect from Customer Support these days :(. The problem is server side, thus reinstalling the game and messing with your internet settings will do absolutely nothing except waste time.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Zolo880731 said:

Submitted many times, they said they know it and investigated and  anything happened...

Would be the best to give us a patch and remove, but they cannot do it as well...

Sony stopped allowing PS3 and Vita patches about 3 years ago so even if the devs wanted to patch the game and change the requirements for this trophy, they're not allowed to :(.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

All earners after September 30, 2023, are hackers.

so basically it's gg right ?! man this is suck even if i want to hack my ps3 for this s$%t, i don't wanna lose my acccount for stupid trophy !

• Haha 1