Sharing is caring trophy (PS3)

On 1/28/2024 at 3:52 AM, Needles said:

“Vague instructions” is very generous. After mid-September 2023, every explanation in here has not been replicable (at best) or total nonsense (at worst). This is an observation, not an accusation.

Since you got the trophy legit, what do you suspect is the one thing everybody missed?

Defending these hackers is indefensible. If someone comes up with verifiable method I'll be over the moon and jump on the game straight away.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Defending these hackers is indefensible. If someone comes up with verifiable method I'll be over the moon and jump on the game straight away.

Isnt it funny that when questioned, none of these people can provide an explanation as to how they achieved this? they go completely silent lmao.

and then they get upset/bothered when people call them hackers!

• Like 3

The latest achiever of sharing earned the trophy January 19th 2024. I tried messaging them but there settings is set to private and for some wierd reason I can't send them a friend request every time i try adding them it doesnt send a request. All I want is to ask this person is a simple question about how they earned the darn trophy.  I'm guessing these guys did hack the trophy we don't know for sure if they earned the rest of the trophys legit and then hacking the last trophy left >>sharing is caring for the plat

Edited by DaivRules

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Psynapsx said:

so when are cheaters getting banned from psnprofiles? All cheated who earned the trophy after it became unobtainable.

If you have the game on your list, report them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psynapsx said:

so when are cheaters getting banned from psnprofiles? All cheated who earned the trophy after it became unobtainable.

There’s always more. They’re continually removed and new profiles replace them to be removed after that. 

Video games are popular. 

• Like 1

I just had a semi-unrelated question. With all the issues happening with the servers for "Sharing is Caring", is the multiplayer still working? I just have to finish up my level 55 grind and use all the abilities on my ps3 stack of the platinum.

10 hours ago, Caljb03 said:

I just had a semi-unrelated question. With all the issues happening with the servers for "Sharing is Caring", is the multiplayer still working? I just have to finish up my level 55 grind and use all the abilities on my ps3 stack of the platinum.

The multiplayer portion of the game is fine and has never had any issues. This is the “Sharing is Caring” trophy we’re talking about, that relies on a separate Ubisoft server (Uplay).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

what do I need to go to on their discord to make a complaint/request to get this fixed? 

The official Ubisoft Discord server doesn't include devs from any of their games, they're just staff/support members. Any complaints that you make will go on deaf ears.

Would recommend submitting an actual support ticket through their website.

• Like 2

On 2/15/2024 at 7:15 PM, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

The multiplayer portion of the game is fine and has never had any issues. This is the “Sharing is Caring” trophy we’re talking about, that relies on a separate Ubisoft server (Uplay).

Thanks! I just needed the multiplayer trophies to finish the online portion so at least that's working. Really hope they can get sharing is caring fixed though because that's a nightmare to do even without the current issues.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Correct but only in the PS3 version, the PS4 release works just fine.

Thanks for the clarification. That’s so sad to hear because I just started the ps3 version on Friday and didn’t see an unobtainable tag on the platinum or I wouldn’t have bothered 😭

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ironloss said:

Thanks for the clarification. That’s so sad to hear because I just started the ps3 version on Friday and didn’t see an unobtainable tag on the platinum or I wouldn’t have bothered 😭

It's cases like these, where having PSNP+ installed comes in handy :):

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jcbrown82 said:

So how are people still getting this trophy? Surely not all are hackers.

Since servers seem to be down for everyone, we all assume that it's custom firmware. Unless proven otherwise of course.

But I'm hopeful that the servers will restore down the road, I'm sure many are patiently waiting as well.

• Like 3

So I have the definitive answer, all of these guys who is getting this trophy are using Apollo Save Hack, a tool that can unlock any trophy, I use in my secondary account to unlock this trophy and the one that requires to upgrade all the Jackdaw, since one of the plants has to be obtain in Kenway Fleet and can be only be acess by Ubisoft servers. Since Sony doesn't care about PS3 anymore is easy to install this kind of programs, I dind't know anything about this and I did all in half an hour

• Like 2

Yeah so I messaged the latest achiever of this “Sharing is Caring” trophy and they replied with

“Hello everything is fine ?  This trophy was a headache.... The server appears online but you can get it, but it takes a long time.  I spent about 2 weeks trying to run the entire map.  and they appeared out of nowhere.”

🤷‍♂️