Autopop

rodhenry8

15 minutes ago, ZeroGeass1 said:

Loved this game, I'll happily play it again for the PS5 platinum

Same, I played it on release and thought it was fantastic. I was already intending to play it without autopop. They really haven't handled this well at all, though--between the lack of upfront communication about the PS+ version upgrade not being free and the apparent lack of an auto-pop, I think they've managed to turn off quite a few people here.

Granted trophy hunters probably aren't the specific customer base they're all that worried about, but still, poorly played.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, YokA_sun said:

Can anyone confirm whether the money glitch still works? 

You mean the duplicate glitch? Absolute game changer for hardest difficulty for sure! Would be interested to find this out too 

8 hours ago, mikem192 said:

You mean the duplicate glitch? Absolute game changer for hardest difficulty for sure! Would be interested to find this out too 

Not sure if it works but I figured in case it doesn't you can still use the glitch on PS4 and migrate the save data to PS5 so to have the infinite money. Just make sure to duplicate enough ammo and items to sell.  

On 6/30/2021 at 8:18 AM, Thermopyle2 said:

Same, I played it on release and thought it was fantastic. I was already intending to play it without autopop. They really haven't handled this well at all, though--between the lack of upfront communication about the PS+ version upgrade not being free and the apparent lack of an auto-pop, I think they've managed to turn off quite a few people here.

Granted trophy hunters probably aren't the specific customer base they're all that worried about, but still, poorly played.

I agree the lack of communication was God awful, but honestly I think every trophy hunter I know hates auto-pop and are more excited when it's not included lol

I'm very glad to see there isn't auto pop and I'm very excited to start my journey with this game for the first time.

• Like 3

On 7/13/2021 at 0:07 PM, Siriodorione said:

Are PS4 version save files compatible? Even if the trophies don't come out, I thought that by loading the last save, you could unlock trophies related to the distribution of skill points, or other things that "quickly" can be done in an advanced game.

Edit: I think the counter resets (500 kills, 300 damage etc.) so you have to redo those, however you can still use the saves to get the ending trophies, crafting items, upgrading skills trophies. It's been a while for me and I need to look into my save files to see what trophies I can grab real quick. One thing I am sure is that no need to play a second playthrough for that one single trophy.

Edited by YokA_sun
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 14/07/2021 at 11:18 PM, YokA_sun said:

Edit: I think the counter resets (500 kills, 300 damage etc.) so you have to redo those, however you can still use the saves to get the ending trophies, crafting items, upgrading skills trophies. It's been a while for me and I need to look into my save files to see what trophies I can grab real quick. One thing I am sure is that no need to play a second playthrough for that one single trophy.

I know this is quite an old post and yourself and anybody else in the thread may not recall now, but in regards to these cumulative trophies, did anybody ever figure out the exact mechanics around them popping when using save transfer??

I'm working on a Platinum Speedrun and also want to do a Autopop Speedrun while I'm at it so I need to get a firm grasp of everything so the guide is as efficient as can be and isn't unnecessarily eating viewers precious time.

I'm fine with all the story trophies, and any missable trophies related to the story as that will just be a save at a specific point that needs loading.

But with cumulative things 20 Sidequests, all Campfires, 600 Monster kills etc, do I need to load a save BEFORE hitting 600 kills or 20 Sidequests then obviously get the remaining amount. OR, does it work if you load a save AFTER completing the amount and then just do another, does that pop the trophies or void them???

These are things I need to and WILL test of course, but I'm hoping you can share some knowledge that will reduce the amount of testing I need to do........

Thanks you ;)

Edited by Optinooby

• 3 weeks later...

You need to load a save before meeting the requirements to unlock the trophy. The annoying ones to keep in mind are collect 200 ingredients, hunt 20 animals and 300 shots. you unlock them early and don't want to repeat those trophies on ps5.  There's also a save transfer limit on PS5, which is honestly not enough and I was constantly having to delete autosaves because I was hopping back and forth between versions.

• 1 year later...
On 7/6/2021 at 7:17 PM, WhimsicalFlower said:

I agree the lack of communication was God awful, but honestly I think every trophy hunter I know hates auto-pop and are more excited when it's not included lol

I'm very glad to see there isn't auto pop and I'm very excited to start my journey with this game for the first time.

Speak for yourself i absolutely love autopop platinums i work hard for the main game and i feel like the autopop is a gift from developers to us 

• 1 month later...