New DLC Trophies 2021

• 5 months later...
On 7/10/2021 at 7:24 AM, Leviatanh_ said:

So apparently the way to unlock the Interstellar Performance trophy is : beating the fan club challenge with annie and doing a photo bop at the end (I got this from the skullgirls discord)

On 7/10/2021 at 8:49 AM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I can 100% confirm that.

Sorry for the noob question here but how do I do the fan club challenge?

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, PrinceOfPeace said:

Really hoping I don't have to sink any more money into buying these overpriced characters. A group prayer may be in order.

I hope not either, but I'm guessing there will be trophies. They had trophies for Annie, so I don't see why they'd stop now. Maybe I should buy the season pass while it's on sale. ☹

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So the first Umbrella trophy is just beating her story mode. 

A few things I’ve tried for the second so far are swallow every character with her normal Eat move and KO’ing Double and Robo-Fortune with her Eat Blockbuster. 

I’ve KO’d everyone in training with it too and if that’s it, it doesn’t count in training. 

Edited by Andrew1990M
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Laxus-0 said:

To get the Unrefined Palate, you need to do Umbrellas Blockbuster (214PP, Left Stick: DownLeft Stick: Down & LeftLeft Stick: Left SquareTriangle, uses 3 Meter) on all Characters, except the DLC Characters. I don't know if you have to finish them of with the Blockbuster, however i did it like that and got the Trophy for it. Can be done in Versus with a second Controller.

1 hour ago, Andrew1990M said:

Can confirm;

It has to be a KO on every character with her Feeding Time Blockbuster. Versus with a dummy controlller works, and it doesn’t have to be the final KO. So you can KO the second character in a trio and it’ll still count. 

Thank you guys ??

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
44 minutes ago, Vergil said:

The season pass is on sale currently, for Eu at least 

Yeah for the first time in forever... Still pretty expensive though. The base game itself is also currently on sale. 

I have been wanting to get this one for a while, but I'm hesitant since I have no experience whatsoever with fighters besides having finished Injustice: Gods Among Us, which I thought was utter shit ? 

Edited by Arcesius

• 5 months later...