2014 Fifa World Cup

Shahanshah1991

Meh, Ronaldinho and Kaka?  :blink:  Too bad my friend :)

But I will accept Kaka, if you remove Robinho :)

If you follow the Brazilian league you would see how Ronaldinho is a high quality mid fielder. He led his team that never won anything to a division title. Now they're going to the Club World Cup and will most likely face Bayern Munich. Why would you remove Robinho? he's a superb player.

If you follow the Brazilian league you would see how Ronaldinho is a high quality mid fielder. He led his team that never won anything to a division title. Now they're going to the Club World Cup and will most likely face Bayern Munich. Why would you remove Robinho? he's a superb player.

You mean, Bernard lead Atl. Mg to Libertadores. Ronaldinho was a shame in my opinion. After Ronaldinho Injury, Atl.MG made a great Brasileiro, without him.

I mean... Trade Robinho for Kaka :) But i'm sure Ronaldinho will not be in 2014 Brazilian team. Maybe kaka

Obs: i'm Brazilian too  :lol:

There's 3 or 4 tough groups there. As much as I want England to reach the knockout stages I don't think they can. Teams I will be following: Belgium, Spain and all the African teams

I don't get it! Is Uruguay that tough!

Luis Suarez, Edinson Cavani and Diego Forlan upfront :jaymon:

You mean, Bernard lead Atl. Mg to Libertadores. Ronaldinho was a shame in my opinion. After Ronaldinho Injury, Atl.MG made a great Brasileiro, without him.

I mean... Trade Robinho for Kaka :) But i'm sure Ronaldinho will not be in 2014 Brazilian team. Maybe kaka

Obs: i'm Brazilian too  :lol:

Bernard was out for the last 2 weeks because he was about to be traded. He helped them but they wouldn't have won anything without Ronaldinho. In fact, they never qualified to the Libertadores before he joined them.The last 5 games they played they won 1-0 and the goals all came from free kicks by Ronaldinho.But i guess everyone has their own opinions.

I don't see how you could trade Robinho for Kaka, they play different positions.

Wow, the US got a horrible group in my opinion. I think they'll get demolished but I hope I'm wrong...though I hope Portugal wins the group. (I enjoy watching them and love Cristiano Ronaldo)

CR7 is the best player in the world without a doubt. 

• Like 1

Taking into account the conformation of the groups, we can say that it's going to be an interesting World Cup. I was in front of the TV waiting for the draw. First of all, I must say that I think that they made things a little easy for Brazil xD The B group is very interesting, the same as group D (the "gruop of death"). In the first one, we are going to see the final of the 2010 world cup, so I'll be looking forward to it. 

Surely, the analysis that I could make are biased. During the day, my facebook feed was full of images and memes making fun of Chile and Uruguay (especially the last one, maybe because they had to play the "repechaje" -I don't know the english word for that ._.-) but I have to say that in general they're a powerful team and that they deserve all the respect, and I think that they can make it.

Well, if I have to say something about my group... what a coincidence that the user that started this thread is from Iran :P Personally, I would like to think that first, the matchs must be played. Tecnically, it's an "easy" group, but I think that every team must show some respect to their rivals. Obviously, I think (and hope :P) that Argentina will finish first in its group. During the draw, I thought that Argentina and Portugal were going to be in the same group :P

I would like to ask you homer_snake, how it is football lived over there? I was surprised that the winner of the FIFA 14 WCG tournament was won by a player from Iran.

• Like 1

Taking into account the conformation of the groups, we can say that it's going to be an interesting World Cup. I was in front of the TV waiting for the draw. First of all, I must say that I think that they made things a little easy for Brazil xD The B group is very interesting, the same as group D (the "gruop of death"). In the first one, we are going to see the final of the 2010 world cup, so I'll be looking forward to it. 

Surely, the analysis that I could make are biased. During the day, my facebook feed was full of images and memes making fun of Chile and Uruguay (especially the last one, maybe because they had to play the "repechaje" -I don't know the english word for that ._.-) but I have to say that in general they're a powerful team and that they deserve all the respect, and I think that they can make it.

Well, if I have to say something about my group... what a coincidence that the user that started this thread is from Iran :P Personally, I would like to think that first, the matchs must be played. Tecnically, it's an "easy" group, but I think that every team must show some respect to their rivals. Obviously, I think (and hope :P) that Argentina will finish first in its group. During the draw, I thought that Argentina and Portugal were going to be in the same group :P

I would like to ask you homer_snake, how it is football lived over there? I was surprised that the winner of the FIFA 14 WCG tournament was won by a player from Iran.

Good! Finally an Argentinean PSNP member! :)

Well I dare to say the football love in Iran is not less than countries with professional football.Our weakness in football are based on two main issues:

1. First of all we suffer poor managements. For example once an Iranian league team couldn't participate in Asian Champions League because they sent the ID's & documents belatedly by normal post(not DHL,TNT,....) !  Can you believe it?

2.Unfortunately we Iranians are not familiar with team-work. (You may knew that we've just won the beach football intercontinental cup 2013  & We're 7th in futsal ranking)

Since football field is huge,Team-Work is necessary & relying only on individual skills will cause failure :(

PS:Can Argentina do us a favor by beating Nigeria & Bosnia (4-0) & us (1-0) So we'll have a better chance to proceed? :lol:

Edited by homer_snake
  • Like 1