Crowsworn (metroidvania inspired by Hollow Knight, DMC, and Bloodborne)

ziggypossum

Crowsworn is an action packed metroidvania.

Inspired by Hollow Knight, DMC, and Bloodborne.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mongooserodeo/crowsworn-a-dark-and-mysterious-action-packed-metroidvania

Explore a grim fantasy world inhabited by men and monsters alike in this action-packed Metroidvania inspired by Hollow Knight,

Bloodborne, and Devil May Cry!

Crowsworn is a hand-drawn Metroidvania with a strong design emphasis on explorative platforming, immersive combat, and compelling storytelling. 

Our plan is to release the game on Steam for PC, Mac, and Linux, as well as for Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft consoles.

(Since porting can be a cumbersome, drawn-out process, and we’re between console generations, we can’t yet confirm the final list of platforms or guarantee it will release on all platforms simultaneously. If the release is staggered, our goal is to ensure backers will receive their copy of the game as soon as it’s available on their chosen platform, rather than waiting for the game to be available on all of them.)

Exceptional care has been taken to handcraft every single art asset as well as animate every single frame in a beautiful traditional animation style.

nIjyMAC.png

Edited by ziggypossum
EDIT
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks quite fun, and I'm always happy to see another Metroidvania. Artstyle is nice as well, and I love me some Bloodborne and DMC inspiration.

Granted I still haven't played Hollow Knight itself yet despite having it through PS Plus for who knows how long. ?

Edited by Zephrese

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...